Live it Right

Life is about making Something out of Nothing at all. If you're able to do that, you're able to do Everything.

Painted Life

Life is like a flower, painted to perfection, yet at the end it wilts, fragile as it is, only the stem left unbroken.

Fallen Leaves

Like the autumn leaves, we fall at times, only to find ourselves blown away by the wind, and thus we reach yet another place.

Prev Next

Kajai|PT

It felt like a long time since I blog here.
But haha, only been 2 days, lol. 
Neway, long story short, let's review 28th of September.

So yea, had our PT at Kajai~!
My task for that day is simply 2 catwalk.
Kanjiong giler.
Heart was beating wif d music.
Oh gosh. 

After it's done, we're like wow,
how long was that?
Not more than 5 mins?
We practiced for more than 5 hours. Lol.
Haha, So yea, glad we got it over wif anyway.
It's amazing, juz the few minutes.
But our adrenaline was rushing like hell.

That was wot happened when I was presenting my speech at OCS juz now.
Oh gosh, I kan jiong giler.
Din even practice or wot.
So when she told me "Your good" by the end of the class.
I'm like. Huh? Okay.
I wonder.
Do ppl dun realize I'm nervous when I'm nervous? Hmm.

Neway, bak 2 the PT.
I realize sth.
It's so FUN~!! Haha.
Surely, the work is no fun.
Which I don't know much about.
But rehearsing with the rest of them,
We got closer and simply had so much fun. ^^

So yea, the pix r all at FB, can look at it there,
I guess that's all for now.
I'm still slpy~
Here's 1 pic I din upload 2 FB. Hehe.

-lilrig-