Live it Right

Life is about making Something out of Nothing at all. If you're able to do that, you're able to do Everything.

Painted Life

Life is like a flower, painted to perfection, yet at the end it wilts, fragile as it is, only the stem left unbroken.

Fallen Leaves

Like the autumn leaves, we fall at times, only to find ourselves blown away by the wind, and thus we reach yet another place.

Prev Next

Long|Distance

I juz thought about that when you talk about it.
As a matter of fact. Me being the usual kepo me.
I ask a fren of mine laz nite.
He n his gf of 2 years + broke up bcoz he was overseas.
And the girl had a change of heart.
Another guy came into the picture.
All I thought about was.
At least she didn't 2-timed him.
I knew her too, but just know her because she's his gf,
N happens 2 work at the same place bfor.
So I was really surprise.
We all thought they made a matching couple.
But hmm, actually,
A girl fren of mine told me bfor,
That she isn't who she seems to be,
Me as usual I trust ppl easily.
So 2 me, I simply trust almost evryone.
Perhaps she just isn't the one for him.
Yet it sounded like an excuse as I said it.
Well. Whatever happens happen.
You can't turn bak time,
Nor can u undo wot has been done.

At first I ask my guy fren.
Do high skul relationships rly dun laz?
[They were together since form 5]
Bcoz evryone I knew seem 2 be that way.
And I happen 2 noe both of them as well.
Let me thk if there's even one...hmm...
Yea there's 1, like, 1 out of 10. 
So rare like, I thk it's less.
Perhaps 1 out of 20.
That cud be it.

They said that as we hit 20, we change from then on.
Speaking of which, juz had my chinese bday today~
Didn't noe that, my mum told me so.
She cook mee sua giv me...wif red eggs~
Hehe, she alwiz do so 4 evryone of us.
Now that I thk of it!!
Eh, sape masak kasi my mum.
Oh, I dun even noe when izit leh...zzz...><"
No gud wif chinese calendar lor...eek eek.

My Mee Sua & Telur Merah[Sudah Kopek ler. =P]

Well, I don't know about any other ppl.
But my sis n her bf was like one north one south,
He was in Langkawi and she was here.
They only met twice or thrice a year at that time.
So I rly dun c it as an excuse.
For a person 2 Change, a person 2 CHEAT!!!
Remember my previous post? Lol.

Except for my other cousin,
It's a gud thg she broke up wif the mamak guy when she's away,
Well, we all noe y, =P
Even thou he's loaded and all.
Neway, she's wif a Japanese guy now.
Dun thk she plans 2 cum bak Malaysia n live anyway.
So yea, there's alwiz exceptions,
So it's really hard 2 say who's fault izit when all falls apart.
We can only hope it doesn't as we appreciate the times we spent with them.^^

-lilrig-

One Response so far.

  1. yeah.. agree something about ur post.. =D