Live it Right

Life is about making Something out of Nothing at all. If you're able to do that, you're able to do Everything.

Painted Life

Life is like a flower, painted to perfection, yet at the end it wilts, fragile as it is, only the stem left unbroken.

Fallen Leaves

Like the autumn leaves, we fall at times, only to find ourselves blown away by the wind, and thus we reach yet another place.

Prev Next

School|Friends

Form 5 Geng:
Wanted to watch Step Up 3, then my friend ask went go?
Since another friend kebetulan free, straight away decide go watch afternoon de.
Panggil org, had 5 ppl act, then add another 2,
So 2 cars go, but 1 car bak, 
Means 6 ppl in a car.
Baik kita org semua kurus2 punyer..haha..xD
Watch 4pm punya Step Up 3,
4.10pm baru went in,
Told u Malaysian ppl no time conscious lor..
Panggil 3pm fetch ppl, 
3.30pm pun belum pik..><"

The movie is Nice!! =)
Go watch it. Hehe.
It's different from the previous 2 I think.
It even has tango in it.
The choice of music used is also more wide range.
Instead of using dance music.
It's amazing they cud juz use pop music n dance with it.
Love Bust Your Windows by Jazmine Sullivan even more now!!! =D
The dance moves are sleek in the eyes on a non-dancer.
Since we duno how 2 dance,
Every moves they make seems to amaze us.
That's the fun part.
So dancers might think, lame. N so on.
But that's juz natural.

Anyway, went to eat Steamboat after that.
Also randomly decided, haha.
RM20 eat all you can.
But ofcoz I can't eat so much oso la.
Perut kecik je.

Dah makan pi tesco kejap,
Kebetulan my form 6 geng ther,
So I join them from ther about 9pm,
Then go the place of which I anti,
Station 1, lol.

Form 6 Geng:
That time oni 1 car, 4 girls and 1 guy[Our ji mui, haha]
Then another girl came n my sai lou oso.
I thk me n my sai lou very bad le.
Haha, after he came, they're playing cards but I juz dun feel like playing,
He oso x mau main, so both of us chit chat lor.

Chit chat chit chat sampai xmau henti,
Haha, he was asking my advice n telling his story,
Was like listening n like what??
N I was like telling my story 2 him.
It juz felt like when we're in form 4 all over again.
Haha, I felt like looking at the him back then,
But a more mature version ofcoz.
Hehe, it makes me so happy 2 noe that I really did mattered,
That he actually put my contact name as jie jie.
I guess sumtimes u nvr rly noe how much a person take u as.
It's gud 2 noe thou.

The girls had to bak early, 10 sth they cabut ad,
Me n my di di n my other girl fren stayed ther,
Then chit chat another girl came wif her bf,
Oso din talk 2 her leh, bcoz her bf wif her,
So heh, hee, 11 sth they went bak liao.
We still tgh ckp..=P
Ckp sampai 12sth baru balik.

Hmm, that's all lor. Hehe.
Going Aeon wif Mummy n d pig.
Wanted 2 drive de,
But my daddy drove the kancil again.
Cum bak haven drive oso.
But I oni like driving 2 Aeon,
Coz senang pi, senang parking, haha..xD

So ask my mum pi lor~
Haven't had my lunch, didnt rly had my breakfast oso.
Juz ate a tou sha pia.
Duno how 2 spell that.
Anyway, cabut dulu. ^^

-lilrig-