Live it Right

Life is about making Something out of Nothing at all. If you're able to do that, you're able to do Everything.

Painted Life

Life is like a flower, painted to perfection, yet at the end it wilts, fragile as it is, only the stem left unbroken.

Fallen Leaves

Like the autumn leaves, we fall at times, only to find ourselves blown away by the wind, and thus we reach yet another place.

Prev Next

Another|Funeral

Just went to my friend's grandma funeral the other day.
Now I've just heard from my sis about my uncle's passing.
Gosh, really came as a shock.
He's only 60+. The last I saw him he was fine and doing well.
He always had diabetics. But nothing so serious.
But I think it got serious when he was so stubborn he didn't went for check up earlier.

So thinking of going bak home early,
Since all my classes are cancel except for one next week,
Just skip that one class la.
Probably going bak on friday night.
Go bak oso has tons of assignments to do.
Sigh. Dun even noe wher 2 start.
Gosh. Hev 2 complete it before the raya even starts.
Otherwise I'll just balik and main n x buat kerja. ><"

So I guess that's all for now.
Talk later. Chao.

-lilrig-

One Response so far.

  1. sorry to hear that... rest he rest in peace...