Live it Right

Life is about making Something out of Nothing at all. If you're able to do that, you're able to do Everything.

Painted Life

Life is like a flower, painted to perfection, yet at the end it wilts, fragile as it is, only the stem left unbroken.

Fallen Leaves

Like the autumn leaves, we fall at times, only to find ourselves blown away by the wind, and thus we reach yet another place.

Prev Next

Pek|Cek

It's 1.36am in the morning.
I was very tired actually.
But for some reasons meeting sampai I xmau tidor liao~
Damn sien de lor.
Evrytime my slp time pass, I dun feel like slping liao~

I really have two contradicting thoughts regarding this and that.
This and that which I don't want to state at here.
Anyway, this and that feels like we're all forced to do so.
Yet we're suppose to enjoy what we're doing.
So sometimes it's really difficult to enjoy what you feel like being forced.
Perhaps if they don't make it seem like we're forced to we'll have more fun.
This is the problem. 
Even if we'll like 2 contribute as well, we simply feel like being forced to do so.
Making me feel so shit about it.
It's really contradicting rite?
Sigh, wot 2 do wot 2 do? Mcm ni lor.
Forced ke x forced? 
Since we're being put into the situation.
Just accept it and live with it.
After all, we're all in the same damn situation. Lol.

Anyway, go bak hev tons of assignments to rush,
Soon as the raya holiday cum bak hev 2 present ad.
Zzz, sien dao~!!!
N note 2 self, hev 2 study no matter wot.
So not telling ppl I'm goin bak 2moro nite.
Not goin out until next week.
So plz, dun ask me out. Lol.
That's all for now, and I'm still not sleepy!!!

-lilrig-