Live it Right

Life is about making Something out of Nothing at all. If you're able to do that, you're able to do Everything.

Painted Life

Life is like a flower, painted to perfection, yet at the end it wilts, fragile as it is, only the stem left unbroken.

Fallen Leaves

Like the autumn leaves, we fall at times, only to find ourselves blown away by the wind, and thus we reach yet another place.

Prev Next

The|Funeral

Slept at 3 sth again last nite, woke up at 8 sth.
Now it's really taking its toll on me,
Feel so damn tired,
I juz woke up from a 2 hours nap,
Masak mee sedaap since there's oni pau kacang bt nth else 2 eat,
Afternoon ad had 1 pau kacang,
I'm no fan of that pau.
Even the lil pig cooked cup mee and eat.
And rite now evryone in my family is still slping,
Except for my dad,
He wif his movies,
For some reason we're all tired n lack of slp. ><"

So I'm really in a blur mode as I write this,
I wanna write about sth,
But I'll save that for later,
Anyway, I dun even hev the energy 2 get up n clear my room,
That will hev 2 wait until 2moro,
Thk I shud juz lay back and watch TV.
Yea, that'll probably energize me a bit,
Instead of doin nth.
Heh, maybe I rly shud move about.

Wrote a poem on the funeral anyway,
Can chek it at my poetry site.
So long then.

-lilrig-