Live it Right

Life is about making Something out of Nothing at all. If you're able to do that, you're able to do Everything.

Painted Life

Life is like a flower, painted to perfection, yet at the end it wilts, fragile as it is, only the stem left unbroken.

Fallen Leaves

Like the autumn leaves, we fall at times, only to find ourselves blown away by the wind, and thus we reach yet another place.

Prev Next

Tiring|Day

Slept at 3 sth laz nite, the alarm rang at 8.30am,
Woke up, c the pig still sleeping, she wanted 2 go dim sum actually.
But I oso lazy wake up, she oso din manage 2 get up,
So tidor balik, tidor sampai 11 sth oni get up. Hehe.
She oso slpt 3 sth lor, so both of us malas nak bangun.
Next day je makan dim sum.

Had my lunch, then begin 2 clear my room.
Start off with her study table, which is extreme mess.
Then my com table, which has became her com instead.
So messy!!! 2moro hev 2 clear the dressing table n the rest of the room.
Gosh, that little pig, know how 2 mess up duno how 2 clear.
2 months I'm away it juz get worse.
Crap.

I think I cleared about 2 hours for that 2 tables then I give up,
Cousin wanted 2 go shopping n watch movie,
So I ikut je, I know I said not goin out but haha,
It's different when it comes 2 my family.=P

Went to watch Grown Ups.
Which I actually was so not interested because it's Adam Sandler's movie,
The 2nd actor I dun rly get his jokes. 
The 1st is Ben Stiller, which I totally dun get at all.
But after watching it, even thou sum of the jokes are typical Americans,
Which I find lame for some parts,
But it's a movie that I think you should watch with your family.
There's this part where you just feel so lucky to be with your family.
And it makes me wanna hug ppl. =P
It gets touchy in a sense, emotionally.

Watched Old Cow Versus Tender Grass on friday,
Went to Mid Valley that day,
Singaporean low budget film as usual,
The main characters r like 2 guys n 2 girls,
Quite funny like typical singaporean movies,
But I wasn't rly concentrating on it,
Still the story is alrite, hehe,
That's all u hev 2 noe. ^^

Ya, anyway, spent more than RM100 today, on what?
I oso duno, let's calculate.

Movie -       RM 10
Yokoso -     RM 27
Mooncake - RM 14
Watson -      RM 60
Carrefour-    RM   6
Dinner -        RM   8
Jonkers -      RM 17

Pig owe me RM10
Total =  RM152.
Swt, baru perasan I've spent so much.
I'm tired, goin 2 bed at 2am, it's only 1.19 am now.
Hev 2 wake up early 2moro 2 go to the funeral.

Which I went to the Wake after Dinner juz now,
About 10pm at Jonker Street.
Then I went and walk by myself around.
I always do that, hehe...
I dun mind walking alone n look c myself.
Most ppl find it weird,
But I'm fine with it. ^^
Since most ppl find it tiring 2 catch up wif my foot steps.
I tend 2 walk fast pace lor.
So hmm, that's all lor.
Will go find other thgs 2 do 4 now.

-lilrig-