Live it Right

Life is about making Something out of Nothing at all. If you're able to do that, you're able to do Everything.

Painted Life

Life is like a flower, painted to perfection, yet at the end it wilts, fragile as it is, only the stem left unbroken.

Fallen Leaves

Like the autumn leaves, we fall at times, only to find ourselves blown away by the wind, and thus we reach yet another place.

Prev Next

Things:I:Already:Miss


Just got back from PD. Well, nth much 2 talk about that, except I had a rather gratifying dinner. =)

All this makan makan, x minum minum is gonna make my stomach very Senak man.

Btw, I've just decided. Ought to 改口.
There are times when the words I speak really doesn't sound nice.
At all. E.g. I replaced "Shoot" for "Shit".

It's easier to replace words than to get rid of a word. Seriously.
There are three words that I should really stop mentioning.
1st two will be Stupid & Idiot
You know I hate my sis calling me that, but over time I t'jangkit from her, and I start saying her back whenever she says me.
Making it a habit, that the two words dun seem to be much of a big deal anymore.

But I understand that it makes other people t'singgung if I say them like that,
So hmm, I shud seriously quit saying it,
But since I'll be away from that lil girl soon, mayb I could.

Another word that I tend to use is really Offensive[Given that I refer it to a person, not that I ever did]
Is "Sial". I never said anyone sial.
I just tend to use that word, as in sial betul, etc.
But it really isn't a nice word to say.
Especially when I'm a girl. Lol.

Oh yea, I already miss Melaka.
Haha, I just thought of some things I will surely miss.
You wanna know what's number 1 on my list?
1. Fruits.
Yep, nanti pergi sana mane ada fruits giv me eat?
Sob sob, me An Apple A Day punya org nia.
Hari2 fridge got fruits one you know. Sigh~

That is so not gonna help with my indigestion.

Well, number 2 to 10 I'll tell you after I go there. Kaka...but most likely will be Qikely. =P