Live it Right

Life is about making Something out of Nothing at all. If you're able to do that, you're able to do Everything.

Painted Life

Life is like a flower, painted to perfection, yet at the end it wilts, fragile as it is, only the stem left unbroken.

Fallen Leaves

Like the autumn leaves, we fall at times, only to find ourselves blown away by the wind, and thus we reach yet another place.

Prev Next

Film:Reel

I had a dream. This time a very lengthy one that seems to go on and on. Like a movie on screen. It plays for me to see. I am in it. Here is a vague description of it.


It started of with Scene 1: There's a woman, I think it's Hilda, Betty saws her, Hilda told her to go away, Betty stood there, as Hilda goes to a secret passage, then goes to a secret room. Betty followed her without her knowing. There's something scary in the room. Then just like that, it got to the second scene. [Actually dreamt of Ugly Betty and her Sister. Bizarre, I must miss that show a lot...><"]

Scene 2: I was reading a book. Supposedly "True Singapore Ghost Stories" as stated at the cover. But the stories ain't so. It's 5 short stories, I think there's a killer clown in it. I only finish the 1st story when I realize it's late already. Continue at the next scene.

Scene 3: It's night, suppose to go watch movies with my cousins. Was at a shopping mall. No idea where. Time is rushing. The movie's gonna start, we rush to the cinema. I didn't know where I'm suppose to sit, the ticket wasn't with me, I try to look for them.

There's two different cinemas, two person are suppose to go to the C cinema, which is the room I've dreamt of in Scene 1, I didn't want to go there, so I went to the U cinema. [C U? I just realize the initials, have no idea what it mean]. I went in to U cinema, my cousins are in there. It's a Scary movie[I'll not go to a scary movie, but in my dreams I did.=.=].

The scary movie played out the story in the book I read in scene 1, by the time I sat down, it just finish showing story number 2 which I didn't manage to read in Scene 1. Then there's advertisement??? In the middle of the movie, lol. That will certainly never happen in a cinema right? Ppl get out of a cinema for awhile before going back in. This is when it switch to another scene.

Scene 4: A psychopath presumably is on the loose. Killing Casanova guys. Revenge for the girls I guess. But he uses a specific method every time he kills. FIRE. In every way you could imagine. He scalded their face alive. To the state of beyond recognition. He burned the scalp of their hair. Letting them shriek in pain. He tortured them with Fire. His one and only weapon. I didn't know what happen. But I just woke up then.

It's almost 12pm, my alarm was suppose to wake me by 9am, when the last ring goes off. I never heard 3 of my alarms. Guess I was to asleep and too consumed in my dreams. It's so Freakingly scary, even thou the 1st 3 scenes had a connection with each other. The fourth scene is really crazy, it's probably a scene in the movie I was watching in my dream.

It all seems so real. Like a movie played out for me to see. Well, that's all for today's nightmare. I probably read too much ghost stories, plus all the NCIS and Criminal Minds on TV. Or maybe it's the Incredible Tales I was watching last night. ><". Whatever it is. I'm always glad that it's just a DREAM. As long as I don't live on Elm Street. The Nightmares won't turn real will it? It's only a Dream. As I comfort myself. Now I'll try to stay AWAKE and not fall asleep~

PS: Take care pals. Dream. And let Dream.

2 Responses so far.

  1. u noticed alots of the dream has something to do with movie and shows..shows how much time u spend doing those stuff..and most of them involved killing and scaring ppl..man, living in ur dream is dangerous~

  2. Sicreci says:

    +Oh, haha, eh well..u noe wot? If I can only remember every single details in my dream. I cud pen it into one hell of a story. It amazes myself that I can imagine thgs beyond my imagination when I fall aslp. Sad case is that I can't remember. Sigh~
    +Stephenie dreamt of Twilight in her dreams btw. Haha.xD