Live it Right

Life is about making Something out of Nothing at all. If you're able to do that, you're able to do Everything.

Painted Life

Life is like a flower, painted to perfection, yet at the end it wilts, fragile as it is, only the stem left unbroken.

Fallen Leaves

Like the autumn leaves, we fall at times, only to find ourselves blown away by the wind, and thus we reach yet another place.

Prev Next

Justin:Bieber:Phenomenon

How rare, for me to be writing about a singer.
Haha, do note that I'm no fan of any specific singer.
I appreciate talented people, I collect their albums, those talented singer mostly compose and write their own songs.
As in
Ayumi, Jay Chou, Kenji, few of my favourites.
Of course, those with unique voice as well. I.e.
Jade Liu. Hehe.

Anyway, what is it about Justin Bieber?

Well, his rise of fame just catch on everybody,
Some in a negative way, others positive.
You turn on the radio and you hears him all the time,
Featured with other well known singers as in
Ludacris, Sean Kingston, even Usher.
And now he's singing the song for
The Karate Kid with Jaden Smith, Never Say Never, which I really like. ^^

But what is it that makes people go crazy about him?
And at the same time anti him so much?
I wonder. Isn't he just a 16 year old kid after all?
My little sis for one isn't fond of him at all.
I show her the
Wavin Flag for Haiti video just now,
Where he's in it too,
[Btw, Wavin Flag is also the FIFA 2010 Anthem, I still prefer the Haiti version]
And I show her another video of
Justin Bieber's Killer=Greyson Chance singing Paparazzi.

Ellen Degeneres and Greyson Michael Chance, a 12 year old kid.

[Greyson Chance can sing, compose, and write btw]
She kept saying that dude is way better.
That Justin is just some guy who sounds like a girl.
Well, that is hard to disagree,
But it's said that his voice is starting to crack,
And his next album will probably sound more like a guy.

Anyhow, people has been really harsh with him,
Especially since the Justin Bieber's Killer exist,
Even thou he pretty much still have a large fan base,
Same goes to his anti fan base.
I don't get it really.
What is it to be really obsessed with him?
And what is it that makes people so dislike him at the same time?

It sounded like the
Twilight Phenomenon to me,Like it or Hate it.
It amazes me how much someone spend so much effort hating a person.
Look at the statistics.
Based on Facebook fan page. And only among 1 of the fan pages.

2,706,618 Likes TWILIGHT
15,052 Anti TWILIGHT
Ratio.180: 1. For every 180 ppl who likes Twilight, 1 person hates it. Well, so what, I still like Alice and Jane and all the not so important characters in compare to the
Perfect Edward and Idiotic Bella. No matter how much I like it, I still am clear that she's ridiculously dumb.

But still, I find it so funny, that the
Anti Twilight people wud even give a damn what we Twilighters say. Stated on the page, If you love this book, Get lost, and ask us not to throw shit at there. Haha. If you hate it, why do even bother what others say?

Well, personally, if I hate someone, I wouldn't bother if another person says nice thg about him/her, if I hate them, then I hate 'em. You thk she's gud, fine, I won't tell u she's no good. That's just not my duty to inform you. So why go all the trouble to make another person hate the one you hate? I don't get it at all. Weird.

It happens in reality you know? I've seen them. I've avoided being link to any of them. I take my own stand. Period.


4,720,611 Likes JUSTIN BIEBER
50,636 Anti JUSTIN BIEBER
Ratio. 93: 1. For every 93 ppl, 1 person hates him. Eh well. Still not too bad right? He still got many supporters. I say people should just give him a break already. You hate him, just leave him alone? So yea. He's just a guy that loves to sing. The phrase is true thou. You can never make EVERYBODY like you. ANYBODY can hate you.

2 Responses so far.

  1. omg, justin bieber i heard that name and i want to hang myself..he sux..though i hv a feeling he'll be like sean kingston, after one or 2 hits, everybody will move on from him..wonderfullly actually, he's freaking everywhere..can't stand him, so i'm with ur sis on this..

  2. Sicreci says:

    +Haha, I hev a feeling u'll say that.
    +Well, relax la bro.
    +Just switch off the radio and period. Haha.