Live it Right

Life is about making Something out of Nothing at all. If you're able to do that, you're able to do Everything.

Painted Life

Life is like a flower, painted to perfection, yet at the end it wilts, fragile as it is, only the stem left unbroken.

Fallen Leaves

Like the autumn leaves, we fall at times, only to find ourselves blown away by the wind, and thus we reach yet another place.

Prev Next

Adults:Vs:Us

I don't understand adults really. I'm pretty sure they don't understand us as well. 
Well, I think it's only natural that we do not understand the grown ups because we haven't been there. 
But for them not to understand us seems as though they haven't been in our phase. 
Perhaps it's the generation gap. How things has changed from their time to our time.

I'm not fond of adults, I don't communicate with them.
To me, it's better I talk less than I talk more.
It somehow seems that whenever I talk to them,
I ended up making myself looking like a total fool,
Feels like they're judgmental and just waiting to see what you'll achieve, etc.

Being born into a family with the degree fever,
I'll tell you that there's no way I can avoid going to university,
Unless I ended up like my cousin with mental disability,
Well, I certainly don't hope so. 
Mind you, he isn't insane.
Just aren't so stable up there.
With the help of medication, he can talk and live as usual.
But he doesn't go to work, or outside,
Cause he'll try to draw attention to himself.
I've seen with my own eyes, as he takes the scissors and make dangerous gestures with it.
He was warded into the mental ward for awhile.
But nothing more serious.
He stays at home with my uncle and auntie all the time anyway.

Anyway, well, what I don't understand is that,
Whenever I play with a kid,
Well, when you hand them something,
Or want to give them something,
Be it sweets, toys,
Even thou it's harmless,
They'll just say don't give it to them,
Blah blah,
Well, I shall remember that,
Never give a kid anything. Lol.
That's just mean.
Ok then, I'll cut the crap. 
And continue watching my tv. Tata there.

How true, people like my grandma I can get along, children under 6 they simply amuse you. =)

5 Responses so far.

  1. u hv a mentally unstable cousin, i have 2 autistic cousins..i don't know which one is more worse..

  2. Sicreci says:

    +Heh well, my mum has a theory that ppl who studies too much or too smart can go crazy. She alwiz said my cousin was a smart boy.
    +He just got to the point where he cudn't take it, all the ideas in his head turns into sth else.
    +My father has another hse which my aunt rents, over there is a neighbour, she's a woman, after getting her P.H.D, she juz go crazy. Hence my mum's name for P.H.D is Permanent Head Damage. Lol.
    +And I hev 1 autistic cousin as well. She's 18 this year, but hev the physics of a 10 year old.
    +When I look at her, it alwiz reminded me of how lucky I am. I feel sorry for her. but luckily my aunt is a rly awesome mum to her. I cannot imagine if I were 2 be like my aunt.

  3. walao..p.h.d is permanent head damage..take's a good one..

  4. Sicreci says:

    +U noe wot's P.H.D in Malay means? It means Perasaan Hasrat Dengki. That which exist almost in evryone's heart. Haha.

  5. i like the english version better..