Live it Right

Life is about making Something out of Nothing at all. If you're able to do that, you're able to do Everything.

Painted Life

Life is like a flower, painted to perfection, yet at the end it wilts, fragile as it is, only the stem left unbroken.

Fallen Leaves

Like the autumn leaves, we fall at times, only to find ourselves blown away by the wind, and thus we reach yet another place.

Prev Next

+算了 @ What A Day...

时间: 8.14pm...

心情: 不定...

感觉: 奇怪...

+连我自己也不明白,为什么心里会有不爽他的感觉?

+不爽他什么?不爽他太多嘴?

+不爽他每次说话都没考虑到别人?

+虽然是开玩笑,可是还是有人会当真的...

+而如果人家把你当真,你没想过人家的感受吗?

+也许我想到另一件事了...

+所以这件小事尽然让我很不爽你...

+我也不想的啊,都不懂做么会这样...>.<"

+明知道你不会听的,更不会来看我的部落格...

+可是,为什么我多少还会介意呢?

+你在乎不在乎别人,那是你的事...

+我又何必想太多呢...

+算了啦,跟你说也是等于没说...

+就算有多不爽你,还是没办法生你的气,这才让我更不爽...

+至少生气的话可以发泄出来...

+可是这样只会待在我的头脑,阴魂不散...zzz...

+希望过一下就会忘了吧...^^

"放轻松~深呼吸~呼~吸~呼~吸~~~呼~~~,事情很快就会忘了..."

________________________________________________________________

+Do not play a fool with me, for I have an imaginary friend with me...=P

+Got my econs paper bak 2day, darn it, another mark n I ought 2 get A- ad, T.T...was feeling rly frustrated wif my marks, bcoz I understand the wrong consept even thou I do noe how 2 do!! Argh, that's wot got me frustrate, nt rly dissapointed, coz I was hoping 2 pass the sub oni, juz x kam wan!! Lol, nvm la, next test, aim A-!!! zzz...wan get A- to the least, A is far 2 high, so, A- lor...now, start study, revise revise, but revise awhile, lazy 2 revise ad, coz doesn't seem 2 go in the brain oso, nid 2 find a way 2 make it go in...tell me how leh? Seems 2 remember better when ther's exam, or else no mood 2 study oso...heh heh...

+Hmm...well then, got another feeling juz now, u noe the way u'll feel when u starts 2 like sum1? U'll do all sorts of thgs 2 approach him? Or get near 2 him, well, I ain't feeling that way, juz a show made me thought about that, that's life isn't it so? When the guy u like is wif another girl, ur heart sumhow juz ache without realizing, even if ur not the jealous type, u juz can't help but feel upset about it, n that 2, if the girl isn't his gf oso...lol...weird huh, sumbody explain 2 me y is that so? Haha, no one could actually, even I dun understand y I feel that way sumtimes...

+Hopefully my pp won't score so bad, crossing my fingers, hopefully, pray pray~~got 30/40 for p.a objectives, not that gud, but, it will do, since I juz did laz minute touch & go, kaka....n darn it!!! How can it be?? 35/45 4 Muet Ob!!?? Sh*t la...zzz...geram, that's wot I dun like about comprehension, y??? So low, waliu eh, can go bang my head ad, seriously, dis one rly dissapointing, hyez...sudahlah, let bygone be bygone...words said 2 comfort oneself...lol...

+Breath, relax, breathe~~Fuh~~

"When you can't help but feel frustrated, think about what you can do to ease the frustration..."

XOXO, JANE...<3

2 Responses so far.

  1. Anonymous says:

    dont worry failure is mother of success
    dis time score not wat u'd expected doenst matter
    means u gonna try harder for next time rite?:)
    me too,ahaha

    heheh i undersyand da feeling
    wen have crush on someone,jus have CRUSH but wen he wif another girl,i mean gf,we feel a stab of jealousy
    we wil like"y dey will choose da girl?she not dat pretty for him?y he likes her"
    ahaha many many things!

  2. Sicreci says:

    +Yea...
    +Well, haha, nvr thought about that act, coz the person I had crushes on nvr hev a gf...hehe...
    +Juz a feeling that will arise when u c him, n fade away when u dun....=)