Live it Right

Life is about making Something out of Nothing at all. If you're able to do that, you're able to do Everything.

Painted Life

Life is like a flower, painted to perfection, yet at the end it wilts, fragile as it is, only the stem left unbroken.

Fallen Leaves

Like the autumn leaves, we fall at times, only to find ourselves blown away by the wind, and thus we reach yet another place.

Prev Next

+TALEnTIME...


+Finally get the chance to watch "TALEnTIME", been trying 2 drag sum1 2 go wif me, without much success, lol, luckily my sis got home 2day, hehe, so happy, she asked me y I wanted 2 watch the show, I juz say bcoz it's Yasmin's show, she simply make wonderful shows, but still, 9/10 M'sians still doesn't get it, I wish they could, as I simply would...many has misconception that by having a muslim & non-muslim couple on screen, wot they're trying 2 do is convert the non-muslims into muslims, well, hmm, y do I say so? Bcoz my dad thks so 2, lol, yea well, wif Yasmin's show, it isn't the case, thou she had inserted such scenarios in her previous film, e.g. "Sepet" n the most recent "Muallat", which has caused an uproar in the country due 2 certain issues, that it is banned from screening in M'sia...>.<...evrythg a girl does cannot, evrythg a guy does can, I wonder, if there's equality among the sexes...this is my blog, hell do I care wot I writes here, until sum1 cums along n sue me, yea, which pretty much happens a lot in M'sia, but I'm juz a lil girl, wot do I noe rite?=P[I'm being sarcastic, I noe...]

+Ok, bak 2 the film, thk I cried 4 let's say 3 or 4 times? Hehe, dun rly remember, lol, I does that alot anyway, esp if the character is crying, but hmm, 1 time is coz of my sis thou, hyez, wish my heart ain't that weak, wot good of a sis am I? If I cannot be a better model 4 her 2 hev? I wonder, n get knock down by my sis so easily, =(...so so, it's a heart touching tale that only the stone heart ppl wouldn't be touched, n hmm, yea, 3 of us are the oni chinese ther, that's juz so typical, n din rly hev much ppl thou it's sunday, izit me? Or do M'sians do not noe how 2 appreciate a good movie when they sees one? One of my frenz say she'll nvr go 2 d cinema 2 watch a M'sian movie, nt a good investment. Aha, right?[being sarcastic], n ppl can buy tix 2 a scary movie juz 2 scare the hell out of them, that is without a beginning, even more without an ending, that's the irony of it isn't it? Life is full of irony, my cousin said sth laz nite, he says it alwiz happens that way, oni when u wan it, that u lose it...so, next time, be alert n notice, wot is around u, n grab the chances as it comes...it may never come again...^^

+Ok then, thk I'm done here, anyhow, go watch that movie, n I wish there will be a soundtrack released, the songs are so amazingly wonderful...=)

TALEnTIME official site

The Trailer:

"For Life is a Tale told in a limited Time, what harm is there to Take A Chance..."

___________________________________________________________

Song featured in the movie...=)