Live it Right

Life is about making Something out of Nothing at all. If you're able to do that, you're able to do Everything.

Painted Life

Life is like a flower, painted to perfection, yet at the end it wilts, fragile as it is, only the stem left unbroken.

Fallen Leaves

Like the autumn leaves, we fall at times, only to find ourselves blown away by the wind, and thus we reach yet another place.

Prev Next

+For Someone...=P

+Hmm, post wot leh, I rly duno wor? Sum1 ask me 2 post sth, haha...

+Okay, thought of sth...let's c...

+What I believe in? Fate, Karma, and Intuition...I trust Fate will find its way, the same time I trust we could change our fate, contradict isn't it? Yea well, life is full of contradictions, u dun rly get 2 side one part all the time, that's me...n to speak of Karma, well, I blv my past life has sth 2 do wif the life I hev now, n I blv wot I do now will influence the life I will hev ahead of me...so, I'll be extremely careful wif wot I do, so that I do not plant the bad seeds, even if I can't achieve Nirvana, I dun wish 2 go 2 hell either...so so, plz do good deeds whenever u can...=)....n regarding Intuition, yea, I trust it, it alwiz helps me make the right decisions, n I dun blv in waiting, if I wan sth, I'll go 4 sth, juz that my life is on the waiting stand right now, simply bcoz I dun rly noe wot I wan, n my intuition isn't givin me any hint, which makes it even more difficult 2 decide...hmm....

+What I don't believe in: FOREVER, yeap, those who noes me ought 2 noe that's the one thg I do not believe in, unless ofcoz, we're IMMORTAL, which we're not, so so, FOREVER doesn't exist, to me FOREVER is PRESENT, instead of seeking for forever, y not look around u? U hev afterall achieved wot u wan, so y bother about forever? If it's the present that matters...

+N hmm, 2 say that I do not wan sum1 solely 4 me, well, actually I do, juz that, I do not wan 2 be the guinea pig of a relationship, that is a relationship without base, n the base is Friendship, afterall, 爱的下面是个友...=)...I dun seek 4 a Knight in a shining armour, I seek 4 an Angel that will guide me thru my life, yea, that's wot I alwiz believe in, even though I'm dubbed the naive one, well, I trust ther can be a relationship that do not breaks n stays on, if oni ur willing 2 believe...

"Have faith and believe, that time will lead us through life and show you what's true..."

XOXO, JANE...<3

_______________________________________________________

+This is for you my fated friend...=)