Live it Right

Life is about making Something out of Nothing at all. If you're able to do that, you're able to do Everything.

Painted Life

Life is like a flower, painted to perfection, yet at the end it wilts, fragile as it is, only the stem left unbroken.

Fallen Leaves

Like the autumn leaves, we fall at times, only to find ourselves blown away by the wind, and thus we reach yet another place.

Prev Next

+NC-16 Survey...xD

What is your name and do you like it:
+Jane, an ancient name with a gracious meaning 2 it...=)

Would you consider yourself attractive:
+I do in a way that I dresses to make myself feel confident...

What is the craziest thing a guy have told you:
++That he likes me evn when he doesn't noe me? =P

Are you attracted to anyone you work with or is anyone crushing on you:

+I get attracted 2 sum1 quite easily,  if anyone is crushing on me I wouldn't noe unless they tell me...

How do you feel about your ex:
+Do not hev one...

Do you feel that your ex taught you a lesson:
+Ditto...

Are you still in love with your ex:
+Ditto...

What is your definition of being married:
+Believing in each other n nvr loses the spark 2 be in luv even after hevin children...

Do you believe in love at first sight:
+Same wif  CH, crush at 1st sight, u'll nvr luv sum1 u duno...

How do you feel about long distant relationship:
+9/10 fails if it is within the country, 99/100 fails if it is overseas...lol...as long as u trust each other, 2 me, hmm, if there's a chance we'll meet again, we will, y risk the shot...=P

Are you the jealous type:
+Isn't evryone so?

The wildest place you have had sex:
+>.<"...zzz...not until I'm tied wif a ring on my finger shall I...
The things that turn you on:
+A guy's manners...
 

Do you believe in sex on the first date:
+Ain't no westerners...

Do you have to be in love to have sex:

+No, it is making love that requires love, sex is a different term altogether, n I wud not hev myself getting involved in that bfor marriage, for it is sth precious 4 love, don't u get it?? Darn it, wot's wif all the teens these days, and I dun even mind talking about it here, duh, ridiculous teenagers...no offence of who takes pride of themselves...

How important is protection:

+Very much indeed, even after ur married, u nvr noe, sumtimes the person u trusts the most turns out 2 be sum1 that ain't worthy of ur trust afterall...

Do you love being loved:

+Who doesn't? I love to love...=)
"I smile when I want to, cry when I need to, laugh when I have friends that doesn't mind being silly just so I could be happy....=D"
XOXO, JANE...<3

TAGGING TAG
EVERYONE or ANYONE:)
no limit:)