Live it Right

Life is about making Something out of Nothing at all. If you're able to do that, you're able to do Everything.

Painted Life

Life is like a flower, painted to perfection, yet at the end it wilts, fragile as it is, only the stem left unbroken.

Fallen Leaves

Like the autumn leaves, we fall at times, only to find ourselves blown away by the wind, and thus we reach yet another place.

Prev Next

+Little Devil...

+Speaking of Devil, it makes me thk of Akuma to Love Song[Devil & Her Song]...my fav manga...hehe...Her Song in the manga is Amazing Grace, yea, the well known Christian hymn, I love that song thou...esp the verse she kept singing...

"Amazing Grace, how sweet the sound,
That saved a wretch like me....
I once was lost but now am found,
Was blind, but now, I see..."

+So far, hev yet 2 cum across the version of that song which fits my mind when Maria[The girl in the manga] sings it, hmm, I wonder, it's a lovely song, but not as popularised as Ave Maria, which has gone thru so many different version. So until sum1 sings it well, I shall continue 2 picture Maria singing it in my mind...haha...xD

+Hmm, I'll write about the little devil sum other time, hehe...till then, this will do...=)

"Whether it's Heaven or Hell, it is for you to decide your life on Earth..."

XOXO, JANE...<3