Live it Right

Life is about making Something out of Nothing at all. If you're able to do that, you're able to do Everything.

Painted Life

Life is like a flower, painted to perfection, yet at the end it wilts, fragile as it is, only the stem left unbroken.

Fallen Leaves

Like the autumn leaves, we fall at times, only to find ourselves blown away by the wind, and thus we reach yet another place.

Prev Next

Weighing the Importance

At times I wonder,
Which is more important?
Some people can neglect their studies for extra-activities,
Some people can skip class for one month straight knowing it will get them barred from the exam,
I mean, is it worth it honestly?

What does the whole activity mean if you get messed up in your schedules?
I wonder,
My time management sux,
So yea,
They say we can learn time management at those activities,
But from what I see,
That ain't the case,
Instead it creates stress,
Causing them to skip class, and etc.
Strange eh?
Anyway, some ppl r rly strange,
They hev time to FACEBOOK,
But no time to do their work?!
What the fish.
I don't even want to bother anymore,
Keeping my mouth shut is the best I can do,
Before I slash out and blah blah blah,
And get blah blah blah myself,
We don't want a war now do we?

So yea, your business is none of my business,
I learn that,
Y do I care if u dun even care?
Seriously I mean,
Sick of caring for sum1 who doesn't even care for themselves.
If you nid my help,
Ask me sincerely.
That's all I'm asking.

Lesson for the Day: Give a damn about yourself if you ever want somebody to give a damn about you.

Sign, Enaj.