Live it Right

Life is about making Something out of Nothing at all. If you're able to do that, you're able to do Everything.

Painted Life

Life is like a flower, painted to perfection, yet at the end it wilts, fragile as it is, only the stem left unbroken.

Fallen Leaves

Like the autumn leaves, we fall at times, only to find ourselves blown away by the wind, and thus we reach yet another place.

Prev Next

Birthdays

Ever since I came back to Uni, been celebrating lots of birthday,
I mean seriously,
I lost count of it already.
Lol, ever the mix evrybody girl,
Dah biasa dah.

Anyway, I honestly think you don't need everybody to help celebrate ur bday,
It means so much more spending time with ones that mattered most,
Family, Best Friends, BF, etc.

I'm home, having flu after a very bad headache,
Sigh, tired, even thou I did nothing,
Feels like this all the time.
Y'know, sometimes I doubt my own existence,
Whether what I felt is true and evrythg,
Feels so strange at times.
That's all for today,
Ought 2 start on my hmwrk, SOON.

Sign, Enaj.