Live it Right

Life is about making Something out of Nothing at all. If you're able to do that, you're able to do Everything.

Painted Life

Life is like a flower, painted to perfection, yet at the end it wilts, fragile as it is, only the stem left unbroken.

Fallen Leaves

Like the autumn leaves, we fall at times, only to find ourselves blown away by the wind, and thus we reach yet another place.

Prev Next

Pain

Tummy ache again, took 2 ponstan and decided not to go class.
[I know I know, don't take so much medicines,
I only took it because it hurts really bad lor,
Sampai xleh bangun tau. ><"]
But it seems that it is cancel again,
Lol, yesterday didn't go class cancel,
Hari ni x pi pun cancel.
Nasib baik. xP
Was feeling rather guilty for not going,
But feel better now, physically.
Ah Jane ah Ah Jane,
Apa nak buat dgn kau,
Asyik sakit je.><"
Ah Jane: Aku pun xnak...T.T..

So hmm, while I'm free,
Might as well do my hmwrk lor. Hehe. xD
Okla, chao dulu. ^^

Sign, Enaj.