Live it Right

Life is about making Something out of Nothing at all. If you're able to do that, you're able to do Everything.

Painted Life

Life is like a flower, painted to perfection, yet at the end it wilts, fragile as it is, only the stem left unbroken.

Fallen Leaves

Like the autumn leaves, we fall at times, only to find ourselves blown away by the wind, and thus we reach yet another place.

Prev Next

Buying the Brand

Just finished another essay! 2 more to go. Sien.
Anyway, serious topic today,
I'm gonna talk about something to do with money,
Lots of money,
Brands? No, it's not the chicken essense that we take.
It is the branded goods and stuff people are crazy about.
Personally,
I go for quality rather than the brand itself,
I buy items that are actually worth the price or worth so much more,
Rather than buying a RM1K item that worth only RM100 when you can actually get a RM100 item that is probably better, nicer and longer lasting.

When you talk about brands,
There are many different range of it,
Those that are common and affordable in Malaysia are Esprit, MNG, Roxy, Quicksilver, Carlo Rino and etc.
Yea, those are the common ones,
As for me, I usually just spend my money on RM100 and below shop, namely Padini, Brands Outlet, Kitschen, Nichii, Summit and etc.

Here's the thing, many people on the other hand,
Are crazy over Coach, Gucci, Prada, LV, Burberry,
Where the price starts from RM1K and above.
Seriously, if you give me RM1K, I'll rather spend it on a laptop rather than a bag,
I mean, for those that read, give them RM1K, and they can probably stock up 40-50 novels.

In my point of view, it's just not worthy,
If I'm gonna spend that kind of money,
It will never exceed RM500,
Say for example, a watch, or spectacles, or sun glasses,
You can get decent ones below that price.
You can even get nice ones below RM50,
So yea,
I'm more interested in spending my money on something that actually serves purpose,
Like a camera, a phone, or etc.
Yea, otherwise known as gadgets.
Anything over RM100 that serves no purpose really has no purpose. ><"

Spend your money wisely,
Not on the unnecessary,
Think about it,
If you buy a gold at the price of RM1K,
You can actually get back atleast half of the price,
But branded stuff?
They just get de-value every second the clock ticks.
That's all from me,
C ya later!

Sign, Enaj.