Live it Right

Life is about making Something out of Nothing at all. If you're able to do that, you're able to do Everything.

Painted Life

Life is like a flower, painted to perfection, yet at the end it wilts, fragile as it is, only the stem left unbroken.

Fallen Leaves

Like the autumn leaves, we fall at times, only to find ourselves blown away by the wind, and thus we reach yet another place.

Prev Next

Tears Dripping

Okay, I'm h sure everyone knows about the Earthquake that happened in Japan,
Where it is really severe it literally eats up the place.
I'm really emotional to the state that knowing so cause me to burst into tears,
And I never even seen the video or read the news,
You see,
I cry every time I read this kind of news, or watch this kind of news,
So, I just pray that things will get better.

We can only pray can't we?
The Earth is Shaking,
The Sky is Roaring,
The Gods are Angry,
Now, we're doom.

I'm not being pessimistic,
But human are seriously sick,
There's a point in the movie Clash of The Titans,
I think this time,
We really made them Mad,
Or perhaps, they are fighting among each other,
Amen, Amin, Amitofo, 
Whatever it is,
Human are one,
We are all the same,
White, Black, Yellow,
We all have the same insides.

Hope it's a better, brighter day, tomorrow.

Sincerely, Enaj.