Live it Right

Life is about making Something out of Nothing at all. If you're able to do that, you're able to do Everything.

Painted Life

Life is like a flower, painted to perfection, yet at the end it wilts, fragile as it is, only the stem left unbroken.

Fallen Leaves

Like the autumn leaves, we fall at times, only to find ourselves blown away by the wind, and thus we reach yet another place.

Prev Next

The Sad Reality

It's true when my parents said that they are only generous in helping their own kind,
At least I know a part of them are,
It's rly sad,
That someone I know said there is no need to donate or help Japan as it is a RICH country,
I'm like "What?"
Then he continue by saying that "It's better we use the money to help our own ppl."

Seriously?
I mean, guh,
The minute I know a person to be like that,
Is the minute you get an "X" from me.

It's really sick that even when disaster strikes,
People are still racist and discriminates,
Don't you at least have a sense of Conscience?
I didn't know we are only supposed to help our OWN KIND?!
What the heck is our OWN KIND anyway?
To me there's only one kind of us,
That is Human,
If you don't wanna help the animals,
Itu u punya pasal,
But if ur not gonna help other humans,
No one is gonna help u in return.

I still remember a friend of mine that was asked by my teacher to donate blood,
He replied: "So many people donate, don't need me already."
We're all like, "What the crap."
Can I just change the sentence and say: "So many people alive, don't need another one to be?"
Duh, I'm being rly sarcastic rite now.

Seriously, some people are just really really, guh, I don't even know how to put it,
Get a life, do what you wish others do for you,
If Malaysia is the one that has disaster,
Wouldn't you hope people from everywhere helps us as well?
If there's no help,
Simply let Malaysia Perish?><"

Btw, here's a link for you to simply donate RM3, only click if you're actually SINCERE enough. Duh.

Sign, Enaj.

2 Responses so far.

  1. O C says:

    I still remember a friend of mine that was asked by my teacher to donate blood,
    He replied: "So many people donate, don't need me already."
    We're all like, "What the crap."
    Can I just change the sentence and say: "So many people alive, don't need another one to be?"

    I shall try saying that next time when I participate in a blood donation hoho.

  2. Sicreci says:

    +Wait wait, u mean try saying wot eh? Haha. xD