Live it Right

Life is about making Something out of Nothing at all. If you're able to do that, you're able to do Everything.

Painted Life

Life is like a flower, painted to perfection, yet at the end it wilts, fragile as it is, only the stem left unbroken.

Fallen Leaves

Like the autumn leaves, we fall at times, only to find ourselves blown away by the wind, and thus we reach yet another place.

Prev Next

Hello:There

Miss me? Sure miss my qikely. Anyhow, today's topic is Bimbos!

Bimbo stands for "a stupid, egotistic blonde, usually with big breasts who wears shit loads of make up" , that is according to the urban dictionary. I didn't just made that up okay? As for me it not only stands for the blondes, the big boobs and the clown girls but any of those girls that just couldn't be even more clueless.

And those people. Well, I'm sure you could find lots of them in "Beauty and the Geek", the reality show that is produced by Aston Kutcher. Why do I know so well? Simply because I used to watch it. Then it just got even stupider. Here's the thing.

Most of the ladies in it are practically Bimbos that technically has really low IQ, literally. They can't even sum a 91 and 123 with their BRAIN. That's just an example. Those who followed the show will know that what I say is TRUE.

Aha, for that we'll go to EQ and IQ. U c, here's when the Yin meets Yang. Surely, the girls may have very low IQ. But they sure do have higher EQs than the geeks. The geeks on the other hand has very High IQ, but DAMN low EQ. Those guys in it is practically CLUELESS on how to treat a lady, even more to tackle one. That's when the girls come as useful. Vice versa. You c, they are actually teaching each other in the show. The geeks being taught how to communicate. And the girls being taught how to actually use their BRAIN to THINK.

And why the heck I'm talking about it today? Because I wanted to talk about the balance of life only to realize that this world is really imbalanced. Even the Gemini scale is one high one low. We need two elements to complement our lives. Fire and Water. Good and Evil. Two sides of everything. As long as the other does not succumb to another. 

By Good and Evil. This is a tough topic, since obviously the Good should be more than the Evil. For this I'll research on the sub. Which rly is more of a misconception of the west than the true meaning of Yin and Yang. Hee...eh well. honestly, I'm not sure what I'm babbling over here. What I do know if I have a poem in progress. Titled Yin and Yang. Maybe I'll go rest my head for now. You know me. Just writing wotever is in my head. Just so  I can throw it away from my Head. Too many rubbish. Ought to recycle it ya' know?

"The world is Unfair in a way that it is being Fair by the Counts of Deeds and Sins you Carried and Committed in your Past Lives."

PS: I Love You. J

2 Responses so far.

  1. i don like those girls..they're like so uselss..like they know nothing at all..and wit their enormous here and there..it's [lost of words..]

  2. Sicreci says:

    +Haha, I didn't wan be so harsh ..nobody is useless anyway. surely they worth sth...=)