Live it Right

Life is about making Something out of Nothing at all. If you're able to do that, you're able to do Everything.

Painted Life

Life is like a flower, painted to perfection, yet at the end it wilts, fragile as it is, only the stem left unbroken.

Fallen Leaves

Like the autumn leaves, we fall at times, only to find ourselves blown away by the wind, and thus we reach yet another place.

Prev Next

Eotteohke?:Shiranai.

That stupid psychotic b*tch. Been slping for almost 3 hours I thk. Probably 2 n a half. Dun remember. Neway, wasn't feeling well, down wif my flu again. Now that I'm awake. I still feel the anger in my heart I just wanna get rid of it. It's not good for your karma to get mad. Dun u noe it?? I so don't want 2 get mad when the pig barks at me. But it's so HARD to control your temper when thgs get so heated up. I'll let u be the judge alright? Is she insane or is she not? Call her nonsense, that may work.

I took a flu medicine, n was feeling light headed ad, so I went and lie down on my bed, can't sleep, reading my novel. Then that stupid idiotic pig comes in the room and ask me where's my mum, I say I duno, like I said I wasn't rly conscious at that moment, I always forget about thgs, pig calls her and says she's outside, then only I remember she went out with my dad to the hospital.

Nevermind, the pig says she's going to be late and ask me fetch her. I say my license expire ad, dun count on me. Crazy pig, then she teriak at me say sth like, as thou so coincidence u will bump into a police today, heh, I say, u never know, thgs alwiz happen that way isn't it, when u 4got ur mykad or license, then tada, that is ur unfortunate day. Furthermore, not only she wan me 2 fetch her, her fren sumore? I say dun be crazy la, I cant tanggung other ppl's life okay? I dun even dare fetching my fren, she wan me 2 fetch sum kid's daughter? Even if the pig doesn't get a heart attack, her fren might. Lol.

To top it off, she kept saying it's my fault, my fault I didn't renew my license, hello, I'm not the one that suppose to fetch her here and there, pluz, I am gonna renew my license this week, even so, I'm SO not fetching her, that psychotic pig, I hate to call her these, and everytime I tell her the same thg, bcoz we're the same blood, calling her crazy wouldn't that make me the same? But it's rly crap. That I get this kind of shit all the time, when I didn't do anything at all. That stupid idiotic crazy psychotic girl. Then I remember another thg, my parents took the kancil out, I say, even if I'll drive u, how the heck you want me 2 fetch you without the car?

Duh, expect me to drive the Persona izit? Which I x pernah sentuh pun, gila punya babi. U c, the situation is rly obvious that I can't fetch her, and she kept blaming me for it!! For wot? Just because my mum forgets, and then I say her, u noe she will forget, y didnt u remind her? Then she says bcoz she NEVER forgets, ya rite, my mum will 4get once in awhile. After all, it's not a duty to keep track of that's pig's schedule isn't it. Heh. Seriously, kept saying it's my fault, open mouth oni shout at me. It makes me so frust, even when I'm awake, I can't get it off my head.

心平气和。What can you really do to extinguish the flame in your heart? I really need to know. Kerana mulut badan binasa, it's enough that she is like that. I'm fed up of trying to FIX her. Not only that, I think I'm so gonna be dragged down with her if I continue to argue with her. I don't want to be anything close like her. Zen zen wakaranai. O to ka jo?

PS: At least I found the answer to my question. When you turn your back at me, I know that I can turn to here. Feels better now. Don't talk to her will be my next best solution. When a dog barks, you don't bark back.

One Response so far.