Live it Right

Life is about making Something out of Nothing at all. If you're able to do that, you're able to do Everything.

Painted Life

Life is like a flower, painted to perfection, yet at the end it wilts, fragile as it is, only the stem left unbroken.

Fallen Leaves

Like the autumn leaves, we fall at times, only to find ourselves blown away by the wind, and thus we reach yet another place.

Prev Next

+Time On Halt[时间:暂停]...

+How do you make urself study during the weekends?

+Automatically I won't hev the heart 2 d0 so even when I planned 2, so goes a day...zzz...
+Perhaps I ought 2 open my maths revision book by now...
+Been blurring again...
+Duh, letting the moment pass me by~
+Guilty of wasting time...
+I'm tired, tired, tired...
+Another 7 months 2 complete, Aja2!! Gambateh neh...
+Juz weight myself yesterday n I act add on 1 kg!! Argh...
+Frustrating, well, it's usual that my weight is 40-42kg, it goes high n low all the time, but this time, it's 43kg!!
+Piang, well, my frenz will find me crazy when I'm already underweight, but it's not that, it doesn't rly matter if the fat is spread throughout my body...
+The issue is, it's not!! It's in my tummy, my tummy!!@.@...makes my stomach bigger...argh!!
+That is if it's bigger I might not fit it 2 my fav shorts, or jeans, duh, I dunwan that!
+I like my stomach flat, although rather 2 flat, hehe, but well, can't stand my stomach not flat, lol...
+I'm obsessed? Perhaps, but that's how I like myself 2 be, thou I'm trying 2 gain weight, but err, not in my stomach for goodness sake...
+N well, be happy wif urself, thou ppl keeps saying me stick thin, but I like the way I am, so wotever~

"Why try hard to be somebody else, when someone else is trying hard to be you?"
___________________________________________________
+Yesterday+

+Went jogging early in the morning yesterday, haha, well, I woke up at 5.59am, thou my alarm is 6.00am, I juz automatically jerk out of bed, lol...auto alarm in my head...
+Went breakfast wif them at Bukit Baru later, n hmm, so so la, was tired, came bak, online, tired, slp, eat...
+Went out again during the afternoon, went to Saturday Ice Cafe!! Yipee, luv that place, so many kinds of ice 4 u 2 choose from, nice2, n the fried kuey tiaw is awesome, dad's fav place anyway, hehe...
+Act wanted 2 go ther the day bfor, but due 2 the jam, when we reached ther, they're already closing up, sadly, n then wanted 2 go 2 the duck mee place, but sadly, it's not gonna open until an hour later, coz they cater 4 dinner n supper one, so nvm, go to TA CHI house, ordered Ais Pak Poh act, the person made mistake n gave us cendol, then I say nvm la, but then he changed my cousin n sis cendol 2 ABC la, haha, coz that 2 dunwan 2 eat cendol, then I curi makan theirs la...
+N hmm, not bad la the place, the price so so, sum cheap, sum exp, depends wot u order lor, can go again lor...^^
+Ok, bak 2 yesterday, the jam is still as bad as friday, sux man, they turn all into 1 way street, instead of improving the traffic flow, it act worsens it!!! Ther's only jam along one stretch, n none at all on the other, wth??
+Zzz, bad planning, I say they revert bak 2 the old system, this way juz ain't working, wif the old system, atleast we hev alternative routes, but this?? Not oni r we caught in jam for 1 hour?? U can't even turn bak??
+Wapiang, sux rite?
+So, go complain evryone, ask them 2 revert bak the Melaka Raya way, l0l...hyez...
+Hmm, wanna make more friends, friends I act get 2 keep?? Instead of all the hi bye friends?? Knock2, anyone ther?? Duh, y do ppl alwiz drift apart? Sigh, can I prevent that from happening?? N y do my friends usually dun nid friends?? All they nid is their gf, n bf?? Ler, can we not survive without the opposite sex?? I notice that, most of my frenz rly dun nid frenz, they stick wif their partner 24/7, heh?

+It's after IJC, juz go straight n u'll find it...=)

+Juz nearby Putra Hospital, u won't miss it...=)

"The guily pleasures of my life is to savour the taste of my favourite desserts to the very last bit..."

XOXO, JANE...<3