Live it Right

Life is about making Something out of Nothing at all. If you're able to do that, you're able to do Everything.

Painted Life

Life is like a flower, painted to perfection, yet at the end it wilts, fragile as it is, only the stem left unbroken.

Fallen Leaves

Like the autumn leaves, we fall at times, only to find ourselves blown away by the wind, and thus we reach yet another place.

Prev Next

+Happy Family[幸福的家庭]...

+Family: Father And Mother I Love You

+Went to the airport terminal at the bak of my hse juz now...
+They're gonna officially open it 2moro, so so, many cars cumin in n out juz 2 hev a glimpse of it...
+It is rather SMALL 4 an international flight terminal...lol...
+Smaller than LCCT la, nth inside, juz seats, and waiting stands, n check in points...
+Wot is it called anyway? Melaka International Airport? M.I.A? hehe...I wish, lol..no, it's act called Batu Berendam International Airport @ LTBB...wapiang...wot a name?
+I cycled ther wif my cousin lor, n my grandma's dog keep tagging along, that we keep turning round so that he wud go bak, n no, he wudn't, he rather run along wif us, by means when I cycle, he's act racing wif me, n well, I can't stand dogs 2 close 2 me, I'm still afraid of getting 2 close 2 him eventhough I'm used 2 him ad, but eh well, still can't get over my fear of dogs...
+My cousin cycled me bak, hehe, I sit facing the bak, n while I was at it, I turn 2 the front n kinda saw "A Happy Family"...A father, a mother, n a daughter, the picture juz came 2 me, 3 of them holding hand in hand, thou I'm nt sure if they did at that time, it juz seems a happy pic 2 me...^^
+N when my cousin cycle pass them, note, I'm stil facing the bak, the father act turn around n smile, haha, was wondering wher both of us came from probably, kaka..
+Watch my fav series n a thought came to me. "What do you do when you only have 3600 seconds on earth?"
+"Who would you think of? You won't know rite? Until the time comes, then you'll know the one you really care for & love all this while..."
+"Appreciate the ones around you, we only live once, so do they..."
+Btw, the series is "Metarmophosis" currently showing on NTV7, evry mon-fri, 6pm...well, literally meaning transformation, evryday, each of us is either transforming into a better person or a not so better person, which reminds me, I still hev a topic 2 write about, that is "Angel VS Devil"...will write it when I thk it thru...in the mean time, well, humans oft times transformed due 2 the influences of others, so, it's crucial that u differentiate which u shud 4low, n which u shudn't, thou I still hev trouble working it out myself, gud luck then...=)

"Don't wait until it's too late to realize the ones you really love..."

XOXO, JANE...<3