Live it Right

Life is about making Something out of Nothing at all. If you're able to do that, you're able to do Everything.

Painted Life

Life is like a flower, painted to perfection, yet at the end it wilts, fragile as it is, only the stem left unbroken.

Fallen Leaves

Like the autumn leaves, we fall at times, only to find ourselves blown away by the wind, and thus we reach yet another place.

Prev Next

+101 Dalmations[第1白零1次]...

+Let's start from 6.16am, yea, the time I set 4 me 2 wake up evry mon-fri 2 skul, sumhow I automatically woke up at that time 2day, lol, so my stomach pain, then I chek ther's an sms, so I reply, n then 2 person replied me, lol, one is insomiac, alwiz nvr slps one, I wonder, another juz finish work, that's y alwiz sms during that hour, haha, well, then, nth else, slpt bak at 7.17am, kaka...was awake 4 an hour lor...


+Ok, woke up at 9.30am, had my breakfast wif tea, then online, wot did I do? Dun remember, nvm, well, so I waited until 12pm, then wait 4 my koko, mana tau he says he'll be late, so waited 4 another hour, then nvm, when he came to fetch me, we go round in his car 4 another hour, hey, can reach KL ad rite? Seriously, lol, dun tell him, shh...=P

+So duno wher 2 go, n he din wan 2 go Melaka Raya, coz he says jam, so wher did we go? We went 2 Fajar, a places all of us hasn't gone to for ages, zzz, ate at McD, then the 1st koko came, hehe, then we round2, cabut, x beli apa, so wher else 2 go? Oso duno, haha, wher no ppl we go wher lor...

+Turn 2 Putra hospital ther, n then c, ehleh, wher got Jam?? The road so nice 2 drive leh...which is odd, normally sunday damn jam one, pluz we pusing at the ujong pasir ther oso smooth traffic? Wah, 2day evryone stayed at home o?? Laz week jam kao2 man~

+Finally, we went 2 DP, n hmm, round & round, saw lil monk, hehe, thought he say nt going out, lol, nvm, after that we went 2 PinkBerry's, nvr been ther bfor, cudn't thk of anywher 2 go, so pi je la, haha, thx xian2, 4 ur treat...hehe...^^

+Ok, that's all, glad 2 c the 3 of u again, hehe, well, I guess it's a habit 4 of us go 2gether, if one missing I'll feel strange oso, duno, juz seems that way...

+So came home, 2 a Steamboat Party, sempena Hari Ibu~ Yipee~ Tomyam, mi favorita~ Eat so much man, this morning diarrhoea manage 2 get rid of the excess fat in my stomach, mana tau 2day go out n then steamboat add them in bak, zzz, so ez 2 lose weight, so ez 2 gain oso, my sis kip saying I'm obsess, I probably am, hehe...=P

+Erm, wot else ar? So, Ko Yu Win bought a cake, eat sumore, fuiyoh~kan main kenyang lagi, oh yea, dad juz make tea, wanna go drk ad, hehe...^^

P.S.: The Poem I wrote today, Happy Mother's Day: Profound Love...

"To love is an effort, is an ability, that not everyone has the strength to love someone so profoundly..."

XOXO, JANE...<3