Live it Right

Life is about making Something out of Nothing at all. If you're able to do that, you're able to do Everything.

Painted Life

Life is like a flower, painted to perfection, yet at the end it wilts, fragile as it is, only the stem left unbroken.

Fallen Leaves

Like the autumn leaves, we fall at times, only to find ourselves blown away by the wind, and thus we reach yet another place.

Prev Next

Week|End

There goes my weekends.
Spent my time at mini PPC,
Went to watch 2 movies,
Wall Street & Detective Dee.
Still got movies I wanna watch~!!!
But, aikz, bo lui liao.

Regarding Wall Street,
Hmm, the trailer seems ok, not the movie I usually go for,
But hmm, after watching it, still think really not a movie I rly fancy watching,
But I guess ppl who likes that kind of movie will like it.
And I thk The Adjustment Bureau trailer is interesting,
But the name is so so. Haha.
So yea, it's ok la for those who prefer this kinda movie,
I simply prefer watching romantic comedies,
Which guys usually wouldn't pik 2 watch. Heh.

Detective Dee,
This one hor, hehe, bcoz they wanted 2 watch Wall Street,
But din inform me bforhand, I ad watch jor,
So hev no choice but 2 watch other movies,
The 2 girls wanted 2 watch ghost movie,
But haha, no fan of it either.
The film is seriously low budget even with the big names like Carina Lau, Andy Lau, Li BingBing and Leung Ka Fai.
The scenery is mostly CGI, it looks like ur watching a human in a video game,
Well, HK or China CGI biasalah.
Anyway, the story is cliche in a not so cliche way.
The storyline is nt rly that ez 2 guess but when u found out, ur like,
Oh, y didn't I thought of that that kinda thg?
So yea, the storyline is the only thing that's worth watching,
I simply luv Andy Lau n Li Bing Bing's scene. =P

So hmm, enuf wif the movies. wot did I spent on ar? 
Let's do the math.
Zzz...

Movies: 14+12
Dinner: 4+12
Lunch: 4+8
Titbits: 26

RM80

I thk I've decreased up to half the amount I spent on the 1st month liao.
That's a progress, but I wanna stock up on fruits n stuff 2 munch on.><"
Kip like this wud be RM100 per week which makes it wot? 
Approx RM500 one month ba.

I juz remember I hev a book 2 pay sumore. Swt.
Wan go bak Melaka this week if can.
Otherwise no chance until my finals le!!!
Which will be stucked here for one month.

So long pals, starting tomorrow I'm gonna retreat from blogging until the weekends,
I do hev 2 settle my assignment blog thou.><"
1st time I hate 2 blog. ><"..crap.

-lilrig-