Live it Right

Life is about making Something out of Nothing at all. If you're able to do that, you're able to do Everything.

Painted Life

Life is like a flower, painted to perfection, yet at the end it wilts, fragile as it is, only the stem left unbroken.

Fallen Leaves

Like the autumn leaves, we fall at times, only to find ourselves blown away by the wind, and thus we reach yet another place.

Prev Next

|Tips|

Lalala, finish PSS. But duno can get 40 marks or not ma...><"
Oso duno she will giv me marks 4 my assignment ma...T.T..
Cham, hopefully won't so jialat lor...Sigh~

Anyway, semua baca tips je, nasib yg baca ada keluar,
Kalo x abis kita semua,
Sama2 die. Lol.
Anyway, I thought d rest had tips as well so I din bother as much 2 forward2 sini sane,
I juz happen 2 ask whoever I bump into if they nid it,
If they do I juz tell them la,
I'm like dis de ar,
Like say I wan sth,
I'll go find out myself,
I dun juz wait around 4 sum1 2 juz giv it 2 me,
No one's gonna do that,
Like my parents said,
Nothing in this world comes free,
Surely sth like this is,
But how many can I tell?
I simply expect sum1 I told 2 tell the rest.
N ha, perhaps next time I shud be so generous enough n juz forward my whole mail box. Lol.

Lol, anyway, it's my wrong, so sorry, 
I shud hev forwarded 2 all, I din thought of it.><"
It's so damn ironic,
I kip making myself guilty for sth that I did nth wrong of,><"
Damn, shud do more kindness n I shall be alrite,
Spare me sum mercy n take pity on my fragile soul...
Anyway, wanna study TITAS la!
Lalala~Aja2!!!

-lilrig-