Live it Right

Life is about making Something out of Nothing at all. If you're able to do that, you're able to do Everything.

Painted Life

Life is like a flower, painted to perfection, yet at the end it wilts, fragile as it is, only the stem left unbroken.

Fallen Leaves

Like the autumn leaves, we fall at times, only to find ourselves blown away by the wind, and thus we reach yet another place.

Prev Next

Fri|Sat

Friday Movie, Saturday Field Trip~

Friday: Mid Valley
Movie: Eat, Pray, Love.
Damn, damn, damn, nice movie to watch and sit back and just enjoy. Was skeptical at 1st, even thou I'm a big fan of Julia Roberts. The trailer just wasn't interesting enough to capture my attention. The reason I went to watch it because my sis and cousin said it's nice. And true to her words, it really is. It's like you're absorbed into the movie, into her mind, that you don't even realize the time while watching it, it felt like forever in a good way, even thou it's just a moment.

It makes me think about where am I now, and what I'm doing with my life? Am I on the right track? Is this really what I want? Yet sometimes, you end up with no answers. So be it. You don't have to find the answers for everything. You just need to find the balance in life. Not too much of something, not too little of anything.

I am trying to balance myself in between everything. It seems I'm standing with one leg up, which, u wudn't fall if you close your eyes and stand still. But when you open it, it's like when you see with your eyes. You get all these different images in your mind, and walah, you lose focus and fall. So the theory is that we have to clear our mind and see things like how we see our reflection. Clear like the water, calm like the wave~

So yea, that's about the movie.
Went there after class, about 12.30pm.
Reach there by 2pm, beli ticket jalan2 kejap.
4.30pm movie.
Finish by 7pm, then pi makan kejap.
Took the KTM at 10pm.
Reach UKM by 11pm.
So tired, slpt at 1 sth.

Saturday: KLCC
Field Trip: OCS

So lazy 2 wake up in the morning, and drag myself to KLCC.
Aboard the bus at 8.40pm. Took the 9.30am KTM.
Reach KLCC at 10.30am.
Had a bun for my breakfast.
11am start searching for subjects.
Gosh, it's so hard for me to approach strangers.><"
Grr, really testing my courage.
But alas, dapat jugak buka mulut gua yg berat. Lol.

N hmm, like that la, no comment. Hehe.
You meet ppl who's really nice, n u meet ppl who malas nak layan engkau.
The society is like that,
You can't really stereotype everyone into the same category,
As it's really unfair to do so,
Our question is Do Malaysians "Smile"?
If it's me. No. I don't smile often. I admit.
N u get different kind of answers, and ppl giving us smile.
The one I'm most impressed with is the mother and son from South Africa.
Don't look like one thou, hehe. =P

Ok well, nth much I hev 2 say, bcoz ahem, kesedaran diri.
Xyah ckp byk. =)

-lilrig-

One Response so far.

  1. story says:

    good content, Julia Robert, i like her