Live it Right

Life is about making Something out of Nothing at all. If you're able to do that, you're able to do Everything.

Painted Life

Life is like a flower, painted to perfection, yet at the end it wilts, fragile as it is, only the stem left unbroken.

Fallen Leaves

Like the autumn leaves, we fall at times, only to find ourselves blown away by the wind, and thus we reach yet another place.

Prev Next

Fire|Rain

I don't know if it's the first time I feel like this,
But I feel like shit right now,
Really really crap.

Pretty upset and frust at the same time,
I thought I could hold it in,
I thought I'll be alright,
But meletup jugak,
I can't constrain my feelings,
I'm still not good with that.

I get messed up with the littlest things.
I already start off with a really bad feeling in the wee hours of the morning,
5.30am and I'm awake, to add on a presentation that I so damn damn not satisfy with,
And to add on I got back my creative essay that I work so damn hard on,
Yet got such low marks that I just wanna knock myself against the wall,
I seem to always do things the wrong way,
That my efforts become nothing just like that.
Snap a finger and wahla, it all turns to dust.

I'm being extremely emo right now,
I have flames in my head,
While it's raining in my face.
I just don't want to do anything else for the moment.
Excuse me, I shall get back some slp.

-lilrig-

One Response so far.