Live it Right

Life is about making Something out of Nothing at all. If you're able to do that, you're able to do Everything.

Painted Life

Life is like a flower, painted to perfection, yet at the end it wilts, fragile as it is, only the stem left unbroken.

Fallen Leaves

Like the autumn leaves, we fall at times, only to find ourselves blown away by the wind, and thus we reach yet another place.

Prev Next

Baka|Jane

Really wanna scold myself,
So lazy sampai malas cari jawapan,
Soalan keluar xtau jawapan,
Ish,
50 Marks duno got 35% ma..
I kira2 atleast 30% ba..
I wan 40%...
T.T..
Ish, geram betul,
2 late 2 regret pun.
I yg malas..sigh..

Hmm, I estimate can get atleast 3.0 ba dis sem...
If not I rly can go jump sea liao..wu wu..sob sob..
I wan 3.33....no nid 3.67 la, I dun hev that high expectation pun...
Assigment n quiz pun sudah jia lat..
Aikz,
Hopefully can get 3.33 lor...sigh~
Ling Lang!!!
Muz study!!!
Ish ish,
Dun play2, dah la flung ur quiz,
Better get atleast B for that!!!

Cool down, cool down,
Clear ur head 4 2moro,
Try 2 get an A for that!!!
BISS!!!!><"

-lilrig-