Live it Right

Life is about making Something out of Nothing at all. If you're able to do that, you're able to do Everything.

Painted Life

Life is like a flower, painted to perfection, yet at the end it wilts, fragile as it is, only the stem left unbroken.

Fallen Leaves

Like the autumn leaves, we fall at times, only to find ourselves blown away by the wind, and thus we reach yet another place.

Prev Next

Frust|Giler

Everyone knows I hate vulgar words. I don't use them.
Especially the F words. But ever since I came here.
I snap once in awhile and I just couldn't stand it.
Still, I never did uttered the word orally,
Only in my mind it kept repeating, over and over again,
I feel so intensely frustrated to the state that I just get all upset.

I'm not good at handling pressure,
My dad says I'm low spirited,
At some point I am,
The only thing is I will always get up when I fall down,
It's only that it always hurt so much falling down,
It's making me painful along the way,
Crap. I seriously, honestly, wanna scold it out rite now?!
I wish I can just shout and scream it all out.

3 years from now, I'll probably be scolding the F word off ppl's face.
I can actually see that honestly, when I can't take it,
And just snap. Holy Shit.
I need to calm down, and gives myself a break.
Except I dun hev time for a break.

I'm turning into Enaj again.
Somebody save my soul.