Live it Right

Life is about making Something out of Nothing at all. If you're able to do that, you're able to do Everything.

Painted Life

Life is like a flower, painted to perfection, yet at the end it wilts, fragile as it is, only the stem left unbroken.

Fallen Leaves

Like the autumn leaves, we fall at times, only to find ourselves blown away by the wind, and thus we reach yet another place.

Prev Next

Twilight:Journals!!!


Another off my wishlist!! Lalala~lalala~ Twilight Journals!!! Duno wan 2 buy or not de, but got 25% discount lor!!! ori price RM89.90. After discount RM67.90...still expensive rite? But I've been wanting it 4 so long!!! Pinjam from my sis money 1st, bcoz she suddenly went 2 JJ de, then I din bring my popular card oso!!!

Haha, then I sms ah sot, he mmg plan 2 go jj ma, so he say he cum in 30 minutes time, so wait 4 him lor, so I stay in popular, browsing thru all the books!!! Damn, so many~ I want~~~!!! Vampires, Girls, Mysteries, gosh, still got 4 or 5 books 2 complete!!! So save it 1st la, next year oni buy, kaka.. xD My sis say siao ar, so xpensive 4 journals, yea, I oso thk so act, but I xleh tahan ler, wanna include it in my collection, haha, well, probably will limit my anime collection 4 the time being, hee, neway, want 2 use the journals 2 write my secret stuff in it, hee...all my quotes and poems...=)...

So yea la, if no discount I seriously won't buy lor, it's like wot? After discount still RM15 for a small note book, n RM7.90 for the Tin Box. Not practical rite? But, Gonna keep it a long long time, n it's gonna be my Secret Little Box, hee, I'll still buy a music album for RM50, so rly? Wot's the difference? It's juz a matter of how u use it, if u simply buy it and keep it then duh? wth? Waste money la, but evrythg I buy I mau tgk balik punya ler....all my anime n books, but in a very long time la, coz the story is still fresh in my mind, until I 4get about it, then I'll read or watch again...hehe...^^

PS: I LOVE YOU. J

3 Responses so far.

  1. Anonymous says:

    haha..jane rly pandai buy all tis stuff de lar..bt xian thk mayb 10 yrs later jane nid a store room 2 put all tis stuff,if nt sure nt enuf de..hehe..

  2. ah~finally got it ya..happy for u..

  3. Sicreci says:

    >>Xian+Swt??><"
    >>Nic+Yea...gonna get the rest next year..stock up on all the books n discs...wakaka...