Live it Right

Life is about making Something out of Nothing at all. If you're able to do that, you're able to do Everything.

Painted Life

Life is like a flower, painted to perfection, yet at the end it wilts, fragile as it is, only the stem left unbroken.

Fallen Leaves

Like the autumn leaves, we fall at times, only to find ourselves blown away by the wind, and thus we reach yet another place.

Prev Next

+VK Rules! @ Been To Hell...

+Finally finish watching vk 2...lol... Took me such a long time 2 finish it, but that's my style... hehe... Luv it so much, thou Yuuki din choose Zero in the end, but that has all been figured out hasn't it? I thk the most kyut couple in the show is Senri & Rima, hehe, luv Shiki's hair, red in colour...=P... n Rima is juz so kawaii, she looks a bit like Misa of Death Note, wif d hair tied up like that...=)

+N 2day SUX like hell...

+I broke my toe nail laz nite, it breaks from the inner one, so ther's blood clotting now, n hurts once n awhile...so I wore slippers 2 skul 2day, lol, n the thg is, that is not wot makes me so upset...my phone was bleach wif acid...argh...erm, the nail polish remover which contains acidic compounds, crap, n the skin juz peel off, omg, n that isn't the worst part, the liquid got in between my hp, it's a sliding phone, n the screen juz blurz, right now it's switch off, n I dun thk it'll be a gud idea 2 switch it on, well, hev 2 take it 2 the hp shop 2 chek n c, worse cums 2 worse, I'll hev 2 get another phone, T.T...no money nia...y does it alwiz happens so? Perhaps it knew that I'm planning 2 get another phone, but it's not until next year, these thgs seems 2 happen often, I wonder y, bfor that it happened 2 my purse, coz I've been wanting 2 change it, now it happens 2 my phone??!! Wth!!?? Crap...so sad...wanna go cry my heart out, but, no tears, T.T...so sad...sad...sad...:'(

"Sometimes, you just have to deal with what happened                                      and learn your lessons in a hard way..."

4 Responses so far.

  1. AnGeLa says:

    ++ aww...poor thing...
    ++ hmm..wanted to change my hp too..
    ++ haha..
    ++ let's just hope it's going to be fine:)
    ++ or just live with it??
    ++ haihz...
    ++ how's ur toe nail now?? pain??

  2. Sicreci says:

    +Yea...ish...duno how la..i thk no biggy...juz d screen blurs, haven go 4 chek up so nt sure how serious, erm2, hopefully it will be alrite, i wonder wot does mild acid reacts 2? I noe the rubber skin peels off, ish...sigh...my own fault anyway, toe nail not pain ad, but it will be awhile bfor it returns to it's normal shape...lol...

  3. *Ling says:

    **look like u care abt ur hp more den ur tail nail wor...XD..still pain nt?
    **i thk sure pain when kena water rite?hmm..abt ur hp...jz sabar ya..^^

  4. Sicreci says:

    +Not pain la...oni no nail oni ma..lol...ofcoz my phone lor...no phone i can kisiao...nobody teman me..cry*..T.T...so lonely~