Live it Right

Life is about making Something out of Nothing at all. If you're able to do that, you're able to do Everything.

Painted Life

Life is like a flower, painted to perfection, yet at the end it wilts, fragile as it is, only the stem left unbroken.

Fallen Leaves

Like the autumn leaves, we fall at times, only to find ourselves blown away by the wind, and thus we reach yet another place.

Prev Next

+25 Random Things About Me...

 
1) I'm a sentimental soul to the  extent that I cry during romantic scenes, reading newspaper, yea, or listening 2 the news, I even cry listening 2 songs...

2) I don't believe in forever, to me forever is present, as long as you live in the present, then forever you have achieved...

3) I alwiz contradict my own words, sumtimes  without even realizing it, my apology, I'm still a kid, forgive me...

4) My 1st impression to others, as u urself shud noe, is cold, stuck up, quiet, n those who knows me will probably has seen the "wild" side of me, kaka, I can go crazy when I'm wif a bunch of crazy freaks, go quiet when I hev nth 2 say...

5)  There are many thgs I wan 2 do, but will never brg myself 2 do it, one of it, is driving, hmm, wait ar, wait ar, auto plz?=P...no rly, electronic car better, they juz invented one, kaka...

6) I have a passion for poetry  whenever I hev inspiration, I'll write and correct it and write again, or mayb edit it into another version, but sumtimes, living itself is an inspiration, and right now, everythg seems 2 be beyond words 4 me 2 write into a poem, mayb when I cum 2 distinguish wot's real and wot's not, I'll write again...=)

7) I am stubborn, and hate to listen 2 wot I already noe, even though I do not necessary do such thgs..lol..yea, sue me...=P, pluz, I hev no common sense, seriously, so yea, kbkk questions are pretty hard  4 me 2 do, err...juz can't thk wif sense...lol..

8) I wear dresses, not skirts, but the dresses are usually for special occasions, since they're much 2 formal 2 wear on normal days, skirts are hard 2 match, so jeans will alwiz be my pick, or shorts, it depends...

9) I  am a good fren 2 many, but only a few best frens that will stick by my side no matter what, n 4 that, I am very fortunate 2 hev them, 15 years, 9 years, 2 hev reach so long n still frenz, it's not ez, so I dun rly mind hi-bye frenz, as long as I hev my dear frenz...but life without frenz is simply boring...

10) I cannot stand  the sight of used tissue, it's rly disgusting, argh, n I cry when I got scared by a lizard, frog, rat. I'm afraid of man's best fren, even if they dun bite...lol...

11) My style varies that I can look older than my age or younger than my age whichever I prefer, anyhow, it doesn't rly matter...lol...best of both worlds?

12) People think I shud eat more, they thk I hev eating disorder, truthfully, I'm rly not that thin, I'm not size zero anyhow...

13) I hate ppl 2 bug me when I'm sms-ing, watching tv, msn-ing, n etc. So whatever you ask me or say at that moment, it's rly my partially concious mind listening, so I get mad whenever sum1 said they asked me n I say yes, but honestly, I wasn't aware of wot I said, so ask me when I'm not doing all those thgs...lol...

14)  I'm afraid of fire,  even lighting a match is a tough job 4 me, and I only cooks instant noodles n nothing else...

15) I am  a slow moving person, that evrythg I seems 2 do is slow, except 4 when I walk, it's faster than evryone else, lol, I dun run thou, I stutter when I speak english infront of others except those I'm familiar wif....

16) I've a twin cousin. Xin's my younger other half :D

17) I dun take pork, beef, duck, especially lamb, so wot do I eat? Chicken n fish...lol...

18) I sux at sports, n the way I play is very funny, be it bowling, badminton, basketball? haha, u'll know if u get the chance 2 c me play, which rarely happens..kaka...

19) I  luv the place 2 be bright, so the lights are alwiz switch on in my room...I'm afraid of looking at the mirror in the dark, yea...even resorted 2 cover them if it's not the one in my room...lol...

20) I rarely smile , but when I do, people thk I'm nuts...lol..

21) I miss the trampoline  my parents left in kuching, s'wak, hyez...so sad...go buy another one go...

22) I love vampire  related series, movie, novels, as long as it's a vampire I find myself attracted 2...haha...

23) I'm thin  and tall bcoz my name is that way 2...=P

24) I slp wif 3 pillows, sumtimes 4, muz hold  a pillow in my hands or I'll get rly uneasy..

25) I luv nasi lemak that I dun mind eating it evryday..kaka...

+I've procrastinated long enuf, so I thk I'll stop here..hehe...

"There are times when I'll sway away, yet life is a circle that keeps going back, so whatever it is, remember who you are, and where you're at, then you'll always find your way home..."