Live it Right

Life is about making Something out of Nothing at all. If you're able to do that, you're able to do Everything.

Painted Life

Life is like a flower, painted to perfection, yet at the end it wilts, fragile as it is, only the stem left unbroken.

Fallen Leaves

Like the autumn leaves, we fall at times, only to find ourselves blown away by the wind, and thus we reach yet another place.

Prev Next

+Sorry For Being A Friend...

+One day into the new year, n I'm already breaking every possible rules!!
+Really frustrated with myself right now!!
+Am I wrong for being a friend?
+I knew he'll get mad if I bust him out, but still I did...
+I told anyone that is around...
+I just don't know wot 2 do!! It frustrates me when I still care...
+After all, we're merely ordinary friends....
+Even if he's gonna hate me for telling it out...
+It doesn't really matter anymore does it? The wound has been inflicted upon us...
+I cannot take back the words I said, neither can I stop caring...
+It pains me, it hurts me, but it really is none of my business anymore...
+I should have known better than to get involved in your life...
+Not mine, not theirs, not anyone, but yours...
+So I better keep my butts out from anything that is none of my concern!!


"Sometimes I'm just too weak myself to be your pillar of support..."