Live it Right

Life is about making Something out of Nothing at all. If you're able to do that, you're able to do Everything.

Painted Life

Life is like a flower, painted to perfection, yet at the end it wilts, fragile as it is, only the stem left unbroken.

Fallen Leaves

Like the autumn leaves, we fall at times, only to find ourselves blown away by the wind, and thus we reach yet another place.

Prev Next

+Masquerade...

+Now my stomach is stuff wif food, that's d thg when we hev party at home, I seem 2 cannot control wot I eat, juz keep eating, n eating, n eating, yea, end up getting indigestion... Argh...darn it, wot can I say, it's my own fault after all...

+Well, quite ok I guess, I'm not rly d party ppl, I dun sit around chit chatting, rather, I prefer 2 stay wif d kids, least I dun hev 2 talk 2 them, juz play wif them...I juz dun rly hev anythg 2 talk about...

+One of my cousins told me that somebody said I looked fierce, she didn't wan 2 tell me who izit, but I guess it's alright, anyone of evryone thks so about me d sec they c me as long as they duno me...

+But sumhow...each time I hear such comment, my heart will still ache, do I rly not care? Or do I? What others thk of me, I juz dunwan 2 admit that I care even if deep down it affects me...

+Perhaps I'm juz putting on a masquerade for evryone 2 c, d way I act infron of others, n the way I am when no one's around...am I the same me inside out? I started 2 question myself...

+Come to thk about it, I seem to be 2 different person altogether, am I faking wot I do juz 2 get attention? Or am I faking who I am juz so nobody realizes dat I'm craving 4 attention? [Dun understand it myself, seems 2 write deep stuff these days, that twists my mind around...]

+I juz can't afford 2 care anymore, I'm never a proud girl, I hev nth 2 be proud of, d oni thg I can be proud of is d person I am, n yet right now it seems that, it is a question 2 whether or not I am really me...

+Be faithful 2 urself I alwiz say, am I doing d exact thg? Or d exact opposite? Which is d real me? D one that nvr smiles, or d one that smiles around others, I need 2 noe...I can't rly differentiate anymore...am I faking both of me?

"To be a soul potrayed by a masquerade, or to be a soul that is a masquerade...it's not much of a difference is it?"