Live it Right

Life is about making Something out of Nothing at all. If you're able to do that, you're able to do Everything.

Painted Life

Life is like a flower, painted to perfection, yet at the end it wilts, fragile as it is, only the stem left unbroken.

Fallen Leaves

Like the autumn leaves, we fall at times, only to find ourselves blown away by the wind, and thus we reach yet another place.

Prev Next

+Reminiscence...

+1st of all, Happy CNY!!=)

+Juz came bak from SKE...
+Saw him right bfor d chanting began...
+Who is him u may ask?
+Well, it's a secret I cannot tell...xD
+Juz a tiny little secret that oni happens once a year...haha...
+I knew him for 4 years already...
+He n my 3rd bro was d only 2 guys I can recall of from SKEDS 2002 camp, n was quite close 2 him, juz not as close as my 3rd bro...
+Wasn't sure y, if I'm not mistaken he shud be 22 now...
+Yea, so when I was 14, he was kinda 17, that's rite...
+So he treated me like a lil girl most of the times I guess...
+Can hardly remember either...
+Still can't believe that it's already d new year...
+Time flies in a flick of an eye...
+I'll never forget him even though we're not in contact...
+N we c each other oni once a year...
+Perhaps it's becoz I'm alwiz attracted 2 him whenever he's around, not d kind of attracted, but the kind wher u'll juz feel like being around sum1, even without words... 
+That was how it alwiz is...



+N another reason is that, he's d kind of guy that looks good even in his bad hair days, yea, "That kinda guy..."...I won't say he's damn handsome, but rather blessed with a face that I doubt anyone will ever thk of him as a bad guy, even when he's all cool, all quiet, I guess he's d kind that u'll c in d office as ur boss, n still can't believe wot a gud looking boss he is, but u'll never even try 2 speak 2 him personally...
+N here is why I'll never forget him, it's rly funny, I can still remember that part when he said so, it was rly amusing...we were suppose 2 stage a play at d camp, n then since no girls wanted 2 play d part of d girl, he was chosen 2 play d girl, =P, I was helping out backstage, n we fit him into a dress, then he look at our expression n say sth that sounds this way, "That's it, I'm never going 2 wear another dress in my entire life..."...haha...xD...it was rly funny, he was forced 2 act that part, not that he wanted 2, poor him...but we had our share of fun...hehe...
+Since then, I'll oni c him in d temple during new year eves, but that is not d reason y I go 2 d temple ler...evry year it wud nvr cum into my mind that he'll be ther, but each time I sees him, it's like I hev little butterflies in my stomach, the adrenaline rushing thru....
+That's how it is, it's a tiny little crush I had ever since I knew him I guess...but he's not d kind of guy that I wud approach, he's d kind of guy that exists only in my dreams, n will nvr cum into reality...I wish we cud atleast be frenz, but perhaps it's d age gap, n I'll alwiz be the little girl he sees..."I guess I still am a little girl, that hangs on 2 a memory, like a child does 2 her daddy..."

"If only we get to know each other, I'll be happy to have you as a friend..."