Live it Right

Life is about making Something out of Nothing at all. If you're able to do that, you're able to do Everything.

Painted Life

Life is like a flower, painted to perfection, yet at the end it wilts, fragile as it is, only the stem left unbroken.

Fallen Leaves

Like the autumn leaves, we fall at times, only to find ourselves blown away by the wind, and thus we reach yet another place.

Prev Next

+Peace Out!!

+Thought of something today, n yesterday...
+Can probably describe it better in Chinese...
+But thought I write in English, was counting on sum1's opinion lor...haha...
+So ther, I type in English lor...
+Hmm, the topic of MUET discussion today is "A Woman Can Live Without A Man", n Vise Versa...
+Honestly, the question is not can or cannot, it's whether you want or don't want...
+Sum may luvs the freedom 2 much 2 get attached to anyone else...
+Sum may wan a companion that could be their shoulder to cry on when they're sad...
+Sum may luvs the attention given to them by their lover....
+Sum may wan a life of solitude instead...
+Well, it's merely ur personal choice...
+To whether or not u can live without ur counterpart, as they say, "The egg comes 1st? Or the chicken comes 1st?"
+So we'll juz leave it all 4 u 2 dcide...free 2 share ur opinions on this if u hev them...=)



+Speaking of which, my fren was talking about wot do we do after we graduated?
+She says it's important that we already figure it out by now...
+To me, that's juz not the case, "I live at the moment, the more I worry about tomorrow, the more tomorrow will be worse than today; The least I worry, the better it will be..."That's what I believe...
+Even my sis herself that's studying in Uni, is still doubtful on wot she's going 2 do after getting her degree. Well, thgs dun alwiz go ur way, 9 out of 10 times it chooses to go d opposite way...
+So instead of me worrying about the future, that is 1 year, 5 years, 10 years later? "Why not live right now? When the present is the future of the past..."
+Nobody knows if they're gonna be here tomorrow, people always tend to thk that life is constant, certain. But the truth is, life is everchanging, the world never stands still, what makes u thk that evrythg is constant? Anythg is possible, to rise from the bottom or to fall from the top...Sum say it's luck, but is it? perhaps, 1% or it...99% of it is wot we fought for...
+"To stand by the devil's side and play by fire, or to trust in an angel to show us the light..."



+So then, we talked about love life, yea, love, I've never been wif sum1, but I noe very well, that it's not worth caring for sum1 90% when they oni cares 4 u 10%..."It's better to be heart broken over the littlest thing, than to get crushed when all hell breaks loose...."
+That reminds me of a quote..."Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned..."
+Wanted to talk on sumthg, but 4 sum reason, I couldn't remember wot it was...sigh...
+Memory is getting worse, imagine that, I can 4get sth d sec sum1 told me so...duh...
+When I say I've never had a bf, people is alwiz giving me the skeptical look, I mean it's not that hard 2 believe if u noe who I rly am, haha, xD, kinda a psycho chick in a sense that I luv doing thgs that people doesn't do, afraid to do thgs that most people does, perhaps I'm juz rebellious in a way that my heart goes against, yet my mind do not hev d power 2 do so...well, I noe it's deep, sorry 4 that, can't explain wot I'm writing either, lol, it happens, 4giv me...=P
+So yea, I'm the kind of girl who's waiting 4 d right one, n not juz anyone, I hev frenz that changes guys/girls as like how they changes clothes...Sure, there are those who are serious, that simply enjoys the process of being in love, but somehow I thk they're juz wasting their heart, but now, it's not 4 me 2 judge izit? So let's stop here...
+I'll only giv out my heart 90%, as long as it's not 100%, it's ez 4 me 2 use my willpower of 10% 2 let it go when I hev 2...like I said, "It's better 2 be hurt over small matters, than to cry over the real deal..."
+What I meant is that, use evry lil experience as a lesson 2 be learnt. "Life has no regrets, only lessons to be learnt..."Learn 2 deal wif it, analyse the situation n use it as a 1st aid 4 ur broken heart....Oft times is that the ones that broke their heart over their 1st love suffers a great deal when they pour their whole heart into the relationship compared 2 d ones that has been hurt by those they care for n learnt not 2 sink 2 deep into the ocean of love...

P/S+Well, honestly, I'm tired now, so gonna call it a day, well, technically, it's another day ad...lol...chao then, take care, n hev a nice day ahead!! Peace Out!! =)


"To live according to rules, or to live without regrets. The decision is yours, what is wrong may actually be right, what is right may not be what it seems..."