Live it Right

Life is about making Something out of Nothing at all. If you're able to do that, you're able to do Everything.

Painted Life

Life is like a flower, painted to perfection, yet at the end it wilts, fragile as it is, only the stem left unbroken.

Fallen Leaves

Like the autumn leaves, we fall at times, only to find ourselves blown away by the wind, and thus we reach yet another place.

Prev Next

+Four Leaf Clover...=)

1. Four countries I have been:
+Never been out of M'sia ever since I'm born...

2. Four countries I would like to visit:
+Volterra, Italy...
+Paris, France...
+Tokyo, Japan...
+London, England...


3. Four of my favourite dishes/snacks:
+Nasi Lemak...
+Chicken Rice...
+Shoyue Mi...
+Chipster...


4. Four of my favourite desserts:
+Ice-cream...
+Pudding...
+Ai Yu Bing...
+Gui Ling Gao...


5. Four things that I'm getting soon:
+Secret...
+A Novel call..."..."
+Jigoku Shoujo 3rd season dvd...
+Ayumi's Greatest Hits...


6. Four things you may not know about me:
+I'm not who u thk I am...I'm nt brave at all...
+I luvs the attention, yet dun like standing out in crowds...
+I'm more of an ice-creamolic than a chocoholic...
+I do not drink COFFEE...


7. Four things I dislike:
+Judgmental people...
+Hypocrites...
+Speak bad behind me, anythg juz spit it out...duh!
+People telling thgs I already noe when I say I KNOW, and act as thou they know it all, lol...


8. Four meanings of my life:
+Family...
+Friends...
+Food...
+Freedom...


9. Four things I don't dare to do but wish to do:
+Tattoo...=P
+Drive alone...I'm afraid atm it's kinda not possible 4 me...
+Cook perhaps? Scare of fire, maklumlah, kena celur how many times ad...aikz...
+Flash my finger across the flame, argh, how the heck do they do that...scary...zzz...


10. Four obsessions:
+Animes...
+Poetry...
+Music...
+Shopping!~hehe..xD


11. Four bad habits:
+=( instead of =) most of the time...
+Mess up my stuff...lol...
+Spending habits?=P
+Slp LATE, wake up 2 EARLY...

12. Four fav singers:
+Kenji!!
+JayChou~
+JadeLiu!=)
+Ayumi...




Hehe...copied the 6 q from a blog, wrote d other 6 myself...lol..bored la..okla..when I thk of sumore qq then I post, meanwhile, mayb u could copy it n paste it on ur blog? Let's get 2 noe more about u shall we?


"When the last leaf falls, then lucky is no more..."

One Response so far.