Live it Right

Life is about making Something out of Nothing at all. If you're able to do that, you're able to do Everything.

Painted Life

Life is like a flower, painted to perfection, yet at the end it wilts, fragile as it is, only the stem left unbroken.

Fallen Leaves

Like the autumn leaves, we fall at times, only to find ourselves blown away by the wind, and thus we reach yet another place.

Prev Next

Perfect Love is Overrated

Being in the office doing nothing I just feel like writing.
Going for the Interview tomorrow! OMG. Nervous Wreck.
I am well aware of my chances, but a girl's gotta try eh?
I know I am not as slim, not as pretty, not as outstanding,
But if there's one thing I know, I know I'm always staying true to myself,
And to me, the most important thing is treating others with sincerity.
Don't smile at me and talk bad behind my back,
These days, I'm learning to smile and accepting others just the way they are (although sometimes they annoy me, but then I annoy them too. So it's oklah, kan? xD)

Anyway, the main thing I wanna talk today, is about the two "odd" couples, as perceived by society, ppl will question, will they be together forever? Or can he stand her so long, and etc?
Does it matter? I say even ppl with good looks will be apart, don't tell me the reason for falling out of love is bcoz the person u love just does not look good anymore (although this is the case with some ppl)

This girl, Gloria Shuri Nava, wrote, (see down here, as you can see at her link)
http://shine.yahoo.com/love-sex/im-overweight-boyfriends-not-big-freaking-deal-134800157.html


and words from the gentlemen.
http://shine.yahoo.com/love-sex/girlfriend-weighs-more-170300690.html

I think it takes a lot of courage for them to be public about the relationship (knowing there are just some jealous ppl out there condemning such relationships, a person is only undeserving for his/her happiness if they're such a bastard/bitch, but never bcoz of their physical shapes.)

Self-Confession: I admit I have a thing for taller guys (but I'm not in love with my boyfriend for that sole reason fyi), that is why I never fall for guys of my height or below, but as Ali puts it, it's just a matter of preference.

We all have our types, how long we can stay in a relationship depends on our commitment and honesty towards each other, and I am just lucky to have someone who accepts me the way I am (which includes my temper, my attitude, my personality all in all)

xoxo, Jane.