Live it Right

Life is about making Something out of Nothing at all. If you're able to do that, you're able to do Everything.

Painted Life

Life is like a flower, painted to perfection, yet at the end it wilts, fragile as it is, only the stem left unbroken.

Fallen Leaves

Like the autumn leaves, we fall at times, only to find ourselves blown away by the wind, and thus we reach yet another place.

Prev Next

Dreams. What are they? o.O

2 Weeks into my Internship and I'm already Ticking off the days.
Why can't I ever fit into somewhere? I'm always feeling lost, without a direction.
This is so annoying,
The more I stay in the office, the more I don't feel like getting an office job, the more I go out into the field, the more I hated seeing ppl (esp when my job requires me to ambush ppl). What have I gotten myself into?

I seriously don't know what I want, and they say try when ur young,
I have no idea where I'm going, or what I wanna do,
Thinking of this, thinking of that?
Thinking of applying for cabin crew (do I even qualify? lol)
Thinking of starting up a business (but where do I get the capital?)
And I have to start work soon (I have a car to pay for)
Everything is just so messed up, I have no idea what I wanna do. OMG...><"

If only I knew, maybe I should just try, and see what I got myself into. o.O