Live it Right

Life is about making Something out of Nothing at all. If you're able to do that, you're able to do Everything.

Painted Life

Life is like a flower, painted to perfection, yet at the end it wilts, fragile as it is, only the stem left unbroken.

Fallen Leaves

Like the autumn leaves, we fall at times, only to find ourselves blown away by the wind, and thus we reach yet another place.

Prev Next

Balancing the Relationship.

Sometimes I think I pay too much attention to those around me, except for those right beside me.
Don't get me wrong, I love my friends, I love my family, I love my boyfriend,
But trying to be there for everyone is a headache.
I try to make it a point to divide my time equally,
Only to feel that I still have a preference for some,
Which in return may have neglected the rest.

Even my boyfriend complain I forget about him when I go back to my hometown,
Majority of my friends are in Melaka, those close to me,
So I love hanging out with them whenever I go home, not wasting any second I'm back,
And to be honest, some of them made me feel at ease, and some of them made me put up a shield.

I wasn't always this girl who was surrounded by my friends,
Even now I only have a selected group that is close to me,
And I appreciate it for them to be in my life,
But perhaps I should be dividing the time more between them.

I'm biased, I know that, which of us aren't right?

P/S: I like hanging out with ppl that don't judge me for how I look or what I do, and ppl who will show their ugly self to me without minding it. =)



One Response so far.

  1. i guess everyone also like to be hang out with people who don't judge them~ =D