Live it Right

Life is about making Something out of Nothing at all. If you're able to do that, you're able to do Everything.

Painted Life

Life is like a flower, painted to perfection, yet at the end it wilts, fragile as it is, only the stem left unbroken.

Fallen Leaves

Like the autumn leaves, we fall at times, only to find ourselves blown away by the wind, and thus we reach yet another place.

Prev Next

Confession of a Shopaholic

I have this light addiction, if not "serious" addiction doing online shopping. Sometimes offline as well.
I have to buy at least 1 clothes per month, otherwise I feel damn itchy very beh tahan.
For every money I earn, I spent it half on clothes.
I was able to keep track of the stuff I buy by limiting the amount of money spend on clothes.
But then even RM250 per month is damn alot. ><"
I always make it a point to only spend what I have,
But doing my intern in KL is not helping at all,
And I had to get those working clothes bcoz I CANNOT see myself wearing the same outfit week after week,
I have to have atleast 10 working outfits, so that I can change every 2 weeks or more.

Now that I'm in Office doing nothing, might as well count my money spent to remind myself on my spending.
1st July-Now.

1. Taxi Fares: RM77 (to be claimed)
2. Petrol: RM30 (The rest paid by sis)
3. Working Clothes: RM260
4. Outing Clothes: RM250
5. Food: RM150 (Approx)
6. Movies: RM50 (Approx)
=RM767

As you can see, I spend less on others but spend alot on clothes.
Next month: MUST keep it less than RM100. Really can't afford to spend so much anymore.
Really damn broke ad, keep reselling back the clothes I couldn't wear (some too big/too short/too small/etc)
Anyone wanna buy? I have damn pretty collection ok. I very fussy one. hahaha. xD
And besides, they're all brand new and good quality.

Shh. cannot let ppl noe. aikz. Have to try n work on it.
Just bear in mind to have enough money for food. lol.
I'm not gonna be like some ppl always go out no money,
and then makan oso no money.
I STILL GOT adequate money store for daily needs ok?

Oh, found this pic, haha. excuse. lol