Live it Right

Life is about making Something out of Nothing at all. If you're able to do that, you're able to do Everything.

Painted Life

Life is like a flower, painted to perfection, yet at the end it wilts, fragile as it is, only the stem left unbroken.

Fallen Leaves

Like the autumn leaves, we fall at times, only to find ourselves blown away by the wind, and thus we reach yet another place.

Prev Next

World Invasion

Kena tarik pi tgk wayang ni...
Lalala, fair n square la,
Almost he teman me,
I have to do the same oso ma, hee..
As long as it's not horror movie,
Which neither of us watch,
There's not much problem, hehe...

Even though it's sci-fi,
Damn dun like watching sc-fi,
But it's more action-packed than alien-shooting,
I don't have much to comment on it honestly,
Except for my crying part[well, i always sob when the character dies.><"]
Yea yea, I know it ain't real.><"
And well, I think for any invasion movies like this,
The "Human" or the "Protagonist" always win isn't it?
Even though in the beginning the "antagonist" is so power-packed,
So much more advanced than the "Protagonist",
But human's will power will overcome anything,
At least that happens in movies all the time.
Anyway, some people say it sucks,
But well,
I don't have high expectations for movies,
I try to enjoy it as much as I can,
Except for ghost movies,
So yea la,
Watch it if u like this kind of movies,
That's all.

It got me thinking thou,
That if human were to perish,
If the world does not perish first,
The fear is actually there,
Where do we go when we move on?
I wonder.
We probably get separated from our friends n family in the after world isn't it?
That's just so sad to me.
But human don't live long,
We die, and we vanish.

Sign, Enaj.