Live it Right

Life is about making Something out of Nothing at all. If you're able to do that, you're able to do Everything.

Painted Life

Life is like a flower, painted to perfection, yet at the end it wilts, fragile as it is, only the stem left unbroken.

Fallen Leaves

Like the autumn leaves, we fall at times, only to find ourselves blown away by the wind, and thus we reach yet another place.

Prev Next

Sad Case

After reading what seems to be directed to me, I must say, it's pretty amazing, how someone can get mad at me, just for the "unfriendly comment" that I leave, as the person deem so, sigh, reality is hard, ppl, can be harsh, I know that, but, it makes me sad, deep down, really. 

Not because of the way that someone was mad at me, but rather the way someone deals with a small matter so “小题大作”,it's okay, I learn from my own mistakes, I learn from ppl's mistake. Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned, I mean, well, hell hath no fury like any woman judged. Almost the same thing, never mess with a woman, that is why I like guys more, even as a girl, I don't rly like my own attitude, I know so, I admit so.

Anyway, if my comment offended anybody that I'm a frequent visitor to their blog, do let me know, you don't want me to comment, I stop commenting. It's hard you know? Trying to convince myself, that ppl can be better, that I myself can be better. It's really hard to believe, I wonder if I will stop believing, there are ppl who will actually get better, and there's actually a better person. That is “宽容大度”.

Nic, I gotto say, thanks for being my friend, I think I ought to stop "busy body" about ppl's life, since it makes no difference, the comments I leave them, and it actually makes them angry, that's not good rite? Step back, I'll learn to survive. That is why I'm so afraid of the real world, real ppl makes me scare, it's okay, they don't know me, they can judge me all they want. 我对得起自己的良心,我问心无愧,也许大家总是认为我的自以为是,可是我知道,不都是这样,我还需要成长,还需要成熟,可是我想,我还是要保留着小朋友的心态,今天难过,明天就忘了。

我只能说,我的出发点是好的,别人要说我什么,那是他们的自由,我不会生气,我已经习惯了,我只知道,没有人可以让你生气,佛说:“让自己生气的是自己而非别人。在别人伤害了你的时候,不要企图去报复。你放过了别人,也就放过了你自己。所以我们要善用智慧,不要总是用记忆来修理自己。每个人的角色不同、看法也不同,我们只要用包容的心来看待事情,也许就不会那么痛苦了。”
Sincerely, Enaj.

4 Responses so far.

  1. ignore others lo... there is still people like your comment like me.. XD

  2. Sicreci says:

    +Thanks, u made me happy. =)
    +Do hope you retain this kind of emotion. ^^

  3. O C says:

    Ok. I guess Mr. Lonely isn't as sad as I thought anymore. I mean look. He had and XD expression! It's miracle.

  4. Sicreci says:

    +Haha, OC...I thought so too.xD
    +Anyway, if ppl will juz thk lightly of sarcasm, I mean, sigh...some ppl rly, d more ur sarcastic, d more they're pissed off. I wonder...><"