Live it Right

Life is about making Something out of Nothing at all. If you're able to do that, you're able to do Everything.

Painted Life

Life is like a flower, painted to perfection, yet at the end it wilts, fragile as it is, only the stem left unbroken.

Fallen Leaves

Like the autumn leaves, we fall at times, only to find ourselves blown away by the wind, and thus we reach yet another place.

Prev Next

Why on Earth?

Why is it there's disaster in what seems like a "peaceful country"?
Why is it there's war in the land where everyone is already struggling to live?
What is it with the politicians for all the propaganda they throw at each other?
Has they got nothing better to do?
I thought the leaders are suppose to lead the nations?
But what are they doing?
Humiliating themselves?

All the sex videos,
And one that is "hot topic" recently,
I honestly don't buy a thing they say about him?
I don't know the truth,
But if someone do it on purpose to frame him?
It's not so Coincidentally they got him on tape rite?
N they can't even prove the man is him?
Back to the sodomy thingy?
I thk he's been framed as well.

Let me make this clear,
I'm not supporting him,
But who in their right mind after being "sodomized" by a man,
Will come out and admit it?
That too on his own free will?
So STUPID or what?
Wouldn't he be ashamed if it's true?
The only reason I can think of is because someone OFFERED him a large amount of money,
Money can do alot of things ya noe?
Even admitting for sumthg u nvr did.

There's sth xtremely wrong wif the Politicians,
Acting like kids when they're suppose to be the Adults,
Giving me the feeling that the older people gets,
The stupider and senseless they get,
Now I only wish I'm not gonna end up as one of them,
The one whose mind DETERIORATES as they age.

Idiotic.

They seriously don't care about the people don't they? 
All they care about is bringing each other down,
So sad to see that right?
Unfortunately, that's just the case.

The reason I'm typing this is because I'm sick of the news in the newspaper in the front page all the time, don't they have better NEWS to report? Duh.

P/S: I wonder if they'll detain me using ISA since they seriously have got NOTHING better to do? Lol. I'm being cynical.

Sign, Enaj.