Live it Right

Life is about making Something out of Nothing at all. If you're able to do that, you're able to do Everything.

Painted Life

Life is like a flower, painted to perfection, yet at the end it wilts, fragile as it is, only the stem left unbroken.

Fallen Leaves

Like the autumn leaves, we fall at times, only to find ourselves blown away by the wind, and thus we reach yet another place.

Prev Next

Phase Out.

Forgot to mentioned something yesterday.
Something to do with books.
I used to be an avid followers of fantasy storybooks,
Especially blood suckers that is made up of vampires, fairies, and etc.
Even the immortals.
But somehow, after I entered Uni,
I started to lose interest in it altogether,
This including the series that I've collected,
And have not finish reading.
Somehow,
All the books that is categorized under teen readers don't attract me anymore,
Perhaps because I'm not in my teen anymore?
Even though I'm still a young adult,
But perhaps I'm searching for something much more sophisticated,
Something that is in the fiction department without a less than 20 years old hero or heroin.

When I pick up a book and read the synopsis at the back,
Written there 16-year-old girl, 17-year-old guy etc,
I just put it back down,
I'm not a teen anymore,
I don't want to know about the story of vampires and wolves,
I don't give a damn about their childish play of love story,
Those weren't romance,
Those were flings,
Yea, puppy love and whatsoever,
I could die for you,
Then go ahead and die,
I realize now that it isn't realistic,
So I'm going for something much more realistic,
Something that perhaps a realist fiction?

Anyhow, there are a few books which I would recommend,
Out of the category of young adults,
And are my top favourites of different genres,

1# Psychological Thriller

2# Chick Lit

3
3# Suspense Thriller
So yea, those are the books I'm searching for, the ones that always stay fresh in my memory.
Gonna stock up on books later,
As for my TEEN books,
They are history,
Can open a library for ppl to look thru. xD

Sign, Enaj