Live it Right

Life is about making Something out of Nothing at all. If you're able to do that, you're able to do Everything.

Painted Life

Life is like a flower, painted to perfection, yet at the end it wilts, fragile as it is, only the stem left unbroken.

Fallen Leaves

Like the autumn leaves, we fall at times, only to find ourselves blown away by the wind, and thus we reach yet another place.

Prev Next

Finally, It's Over

Feel so sleepy right now,
Suppose to do my essay, gosh,
Can't do anything when I'm sleepy. ><"

25/2/2011: Pesta Ang Pow Kolej Rahim Kajai, UKM.

We are small, we are not united, some even do not see eye to eye,
But together we do our job, and finish it up!
At the end of the day,
It doesn't really matter,
We did what we can,
We see their true colours,
We learn from our mistakes,
We trust to be better.

Anyway, I'm one of the Cosplayers, which I still can't figure out which character, even thou the outfit is like Angel Sanctuary/Soul Eater/Gintama/Trinity Blood. But, it's none of it. ><". 

Show u d pic, if u can identify it, let me noe k? xD...spot me 1st that is. =P

The Thorn among the Roses!!! Yay!! I finally got the chance to portray a guy character!!! Haha, syok yer, I luv guys clothes, but, u noe la, will nvr be able 2 fit into it, 2 thin jor. xD

Now that PAP is over, it's time to finish up my homework, and etc.

Sign, Enaj.